Vehicle
T4 PopTop
What is the minimum retest period?

S

subthree

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We are taking some of the free NHS LFT with us. We will use these 72 hours from return. If negative then we will use the paid LFT tests as our proof.

Last edited:
B J G

B J G

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
We are taking some of the free NHS LFT with us. We will use these 72 hours from return. If negative then we will use the paid LFT tests as our proof.
If positive on the NHS Free Lateral, what then?

2 & 8 day Tests plus 10 day quarantine now required after UK return.

Quarantine requirement now means that my Version 5 ferry Booking will become version 6 but when??

sidepod

sidepod

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hang on. I’m confused. You can’t travel from France without a negative test. If you’ve tested negative then surely no quarantine is required?

Lambeth Cali

Lambeth Cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I have NHS friends who’ve had negative PCR tests after being pinged. They still have to isolate/quarantine.
I think it’s partly to do with incubation period.

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hang on. I’m confused. You can’t travel from France without a negative test. If you’ve tested negative then surely no quarantine is required?
NO
Heres todays (19/7/21) rules!

Returning to the UK
France is on the amber list for entering England. From 19 July anyone arriving from France to England must continue to quarantine for 10 days at home or in other accommodation, even if they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Check what you must do to enter England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.

B J G

B J G

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Negative test result to get back into UK followed by 10 days quarantine with 2 & 8 day PCR Tests. Regardless if jabbed or not.

S

subthree

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
2 & 8 day Tests plus 10 day quarantine now required after UK return.
After we have spent some time in France we are then going to other European countries, for 10 days, and then return from Hook of Holland. Therefore no self isolation required as returning to UK more than 10 days after leaving France.

S

subthree

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
It was all changed very late on Friday night by Shapps.

B J G

B J G

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
After we have spent some time in France we are then going to other European countries, for 10 days, and then return from Hook of Holland. Therefore no self isolation required as returning to UK more than 10 days after leaving France.
Yes just the pre sailing PCR and the 2 day PCR after return as was the case with France pre the 19th.

As with France any country can change rapidly, just to keep uncertainty rife.

With UK figures ramping up UK may end up on the majority of Red Listings by other Countries.

BerndRos

BerndRos

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Yes just the pre sailing PCR and the 2 day PCR after return as was the case with France pre the 19th.

As with France any country can change rapidly, just to keep uncertainty rife.

With UK figures ramping up UK may end up on the majority of Red Listings by other Countries.

Or pre sailing Lateral Flow Test, cheaper !

B J G

B J G

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Or pre sailing Lateral Flow Test, cheaper !
Yes, I found that it was possible to buy one here and do a Video Link for Certification. Not much use for me as French house has very unreliable telephone/data reception.

B J G

B J G

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
For entry to France, if fully vaccinated, then no test required from 18 July.
Haven't spotted that. One of those under the Radar changes.

Last edited: