Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucestershire Meet April 20th - 22nd

Just booked but I you dont appear to have this listed as an event so unable to RSVP to this one

I'm sorry to trouble you all. You have already replied on this thread that you are coming, but I wonder if I could ask you to just fill in this box on the events page.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/events/glos-club-meet-20th-22nd-april-2018.26/

upload_2018-1-23_7-32-26.png

This gives a better idea of how many people are expected and will enable me to see if I need to arrange more pitches with the owner.
I meant to do this page before I went away, but I ran out of time, sorry.
Simon
@Docsu , @Everything VW California @sandy mcp @Jabberwocky @GillianC @Borris @dayslikethis @JaneJ @j3ggo @El Greco @Robert Coggins @DESMODOM @Malfunction @Loz @T6 CFO @Maggs @MattBW @CaliforniaBen @Bugsy

Just booked but I you dont appear to have this listed as an event so unable to RSVP to this one

Thank you Ben for reminding me to complete the Events page listing. I had planned to do it before I went off to Snowdonia, but events overtook me and I rushed to get away on time.
A challenging stay, weather wise with 80mph winds, snow and so on being just part of the fun. When I got back late Sunday it went out of my head. It is now live.

Simon

I'm sorry to trouble you all. You have replied on this thread that you are coming, but I wonder if I could ask you to just fill in the box on the events page.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/events/glos-club-meet-20th-22nd-april-2018.26/

View attachment 29352

This gives a better idea of how many people are expected and will enable me to see if I can arrange more pitches with the owner if we need them.
I meant to do this pages before I went away, but I ran out of time, sorry.
Simon
@Docsu , @Everything VW California @sandy mcp @Jabberwocky @GillianC @Borris @dayslikethis @JaneJ @j3ggo

Just booked Friday and Saturday First meet so looking forward to it According to the lady its filling up fast !!

Sorry all, have to cancel my booking as my wife has just reminded me (politely) that its the weekend of a family wedding Doh!!!

We are booked !
Like it or not , prepare yourselfs:Nailbiting ....HC is comming to the UK:upsidedown

Looking forward seeing new and old faces...

Just booked Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We are booked !
Like it or not , prepare yourselfs:Nailbiting ....HC is comming to the UK:upsidedown

Looking forward seeing new and old faces...
Is it strange but I still have the little bottle of washing up liquid you gave us, its very handy and we just refill it at home before each trip ;)

Is it strange but I still have the little bottle of washing up liquid you gave us, its very handy and we just refill it at home before each trip ;)
Cripes Matt, how much washing up do you do? :D

As little as possible ;)
Lol, just reread your post, thought it said LITRE bottle of washing up liquid. Gonna have to go to specsavers :headbang