Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucestershire Meet April 20th - 22nd

Anyone else on a hard standing pitch, apparently it has Ehu

I suspect that’s because it was sub zero HC and many, including me, spent more time than normal huddled in their vans. It wasn’t stand around and chat weather. ☃️

Mike

It most certainly was not!!! It was keep the door shut and the heater on weather.

We're booked! Not only will it be our first club meet, it'll be the first trip in our new bus! We pick her up on Wednesday....proper noobs!!

Be gentle with us :cheers

Is that pick-up this wednesday or the wednesday before the meet ? :D

No worry's there will be plenty of die hards in theire well equiped Cali's to ask questions and to take a look inside to pick up some advice and storage tips.

No worry's ther will be plenty of die hards in theire well equiped Cali's to ask questions and to take a look inside to pick up some advice and storage tips.
Great, we're looking forward to it, figured we'll be in the best place if something goes wrong!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This Wednesday, so a bit of practice time!

Be nice to see you at the Meet. You might find some of these YouTube videos helpful

California Chris is from one of the Dealerships and has made a series of short, 5-8 minutes, videos on many aspects of the California. All those questions that you were too embarrassed to ask a second time as the dealer had explained it too quickly the first time.
This video should lead you into all the rest of them, how to turn the seats, how to put the awning out, how to put the roof up & down, etc. They enable you to play them a few times until you are confident.
See you at the Glos Meet.
Simon

Be nice to see you at the Meet. You might find some of these YouTube videos helpful

California Chris is from one of the Dealerships and has made a series of short, 5-8 minutes, videos on many aspects of the California. All those questions that you were too embarrassed to ask a second time as the dealer had explained it too quickly the first time.
This video should lead you into all the rest of them, how to turn the seats, how to put the awning out, how to put the roof up & down, etc. They enable you to play them a few times until you are confident.
See you at the Glos Meet.
Simon
Thank you Simon, that's our weekend viewing sorted

Hi All,

Just to let you know we will be at the Gloucester meet next month with a range of accessories on display from Comfortz, Outwell, Kampa and Vango plus a few other bits. Although we will not have an actual shop there we plan to take orders for items in the run up to the meet with free delivery. More info on how to order will follow

Arrived faster than I could have expected so anyone attending the meet that comes up and says hi ill give a campervan Cookout magnetic bottle opener. One per van whilst stocks last lol

62df85fe1e559d636b2f6f2b2810235a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MattBW , is that your own brandname?

I'm also preparing a small gift for everyone ....yes indeed!
It involves this tool to make it .....
IMG_7413.JPG
Anyone got a clue :D
Counting the days now until departure ...

Yes it’s for my new website and blog

Intrigued by your device, I don’t know what that is, some kind of press? :-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're booking on to this as soon as they answer the phone ....
Fab, will be good to meet you there after the long drawn out saga! I can compare cupboards with Mrs IT Guy as well