• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
Most probably wont be able to make this one as I'm oncall from the 17th :cry:

Sadly you lot will have to put up with me again in August :) lol

choplee said:
Sadly you lot will have to put up with me again in August :) lol

Lee

It will be worth it just to see what you have done to van between now and then. I was most impressed by your equipment and before we fall into, 'Carry on Camping', it was the gas stove thingy I liked.

I've had a look round the net, have you got a web address for the one you have, just so I can have a look.

I learnt that I also need a mini dust pan and brush and maybe a ground sheet to go outside. We've decided - that is Katherine my partner and I, we've decided that a stove might be useful. If not that then we are going to have to get a 240v kettle and wait 18 minutes for it to boil.

Oh, if we could, and you are defo going, a cruise up to Norfolk would be great? You'd be coming over the river and through Dartford I take it?

James

Sorry but we can't make this meet :sad

We are working on the Friday and have arranged for a surprise 70th Birthday party for Lorraine's dad in the evening so I would imagine we will be fit for nothing on the Saturday :rofl

On the positive side though we are off to France on the Sunday :barmy

:shocked I've managed to swap my on call. So we will be attending after all :thumb

Top man :thumb :thumb see you there to return those beers :thumb :barmy :barmy

Hi all

Please do not forget to book your camping with the site and mention VW California club.

Let's hope the weather shines on us.

Looking forward to it - we have friends coming along in their tent and those of you who went to wicksteed will remember them :D

Any questions please get in touch.

Hiedi & Chris

I think we will have my parents with us in our spare tent for at least one night. They live near Norwich so will come over to spend some time with our little boy.

Stu said:
I think we will have my parents with us in our spare tent for at least one night. They live near Norwich so will come over to spend some time with our little boy.

maybe you should tent it and let mum&dad have the berg fella .....or are you not at that point of trust with the cali yet .......?????........i'm not sure i ever will. :laugh2

I bought the Cali so I don't have to sleep in the tent Lee, there is no way I'm giving that up!!

For one exception - my ticket to the Chris Evans Car Fest is a Tent ticket so we'll be slumming it that weekend. :laugh2

Stu said:
I bought the Cali so I don't have to sleep in the tent Lee, there is no way I'm giving that up!!

For one exception - my ticket to the Chris Evans Car Fest is a Tent ticket so we'll be slumming it that weekend. :laugh2

Hard to go back once you've had a cali .......i'm not sure even chris evans will make me go tenting again .. :rofl

whens the fest .?

We would really like to come, it's all dependent on whether our eldest has his arm out of plaster by then. He wouldn't be allowed on the beach with it!

Is anyone else coming to the Norfolk meet whose name is not on the list yet (at the beginning of the thread)? so as Heidi can let the site know how many people are coming please.

Thanks

Martin

Nice one, a possible 24 attending now !!! , its only four weeks away ... just hope we are in the middle of a heatwave by then.

Martin said:
Nice one, a possible 24 attending now !!! , its only four weeks away ... just hope we are in the middle of a heatwave by then.

i hear you martin ...i've already canceled my isle of wight vw festival ,as i can't be asked with all that aggro and if it comes to it i can rebook afew days before and hope for the best .

We're arriving Tuesday 14th so will aim to pitch our awning in the right place for the weekend meet...

Planning to head to Bressingham for the day Friday so Harry can ride the Thomas steam engines that are there for the special weekend event they are hosting so we will see everyone late Friday evening.

Simon, Eleanor & Harry

Might be able to make it.

Get back from 2 weeks away on the 12th but going away for two weeks on the 24th so it may just be a weekend too much....

JockMacMad said:
Might be able to make it.

Get back from 2 weeks away on the 12th but going away for two weeks on the 24th so it may just be a weekend too much....

Nooo, it'll be fine :laugh2

We're out for 3 weekends in August so far and the diary isn't closed yet :rofl