Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone got their MY19 yet?

DSC_0041.JPG
This is on a new my19 vehicle going out but still not sure if it's standard.

So pleased for you Wooble’s Mum.
Have a fabulous day/handover.
Look forward to the photos.

Take the handover check list . We were missing the table leg on the sliding table :).

So pleased for you Wooble’s Mum.
Have a fabulous day/handover.
Look forward to the photos.

Take the handover check list . We were missing the table leg on the sliding table :).

Unfortunately I have to work. Boo.

I’ll post some pics on Sunday though.

View attachment 39316
This is on a new my19 vehicle going out but still not sure if it's standard.
I got those on my Ocean, I didn't specify them so I'm assuming it's a MY2019 thing. Also look at the iso fixings on the bench seat, they have also changed to make fixing a child seat easier I believe. @Craig Storey pointed that out to me when I was picking up the carpets he had for sale.

I’ve just spoken to our dealership. It was our Ocean that I saw tootling down the A38 and they’ve had it for over a week now.

As most of us knew or suspected, there is a block on registering ALL Californias, just like last year! The few that seem to have been done already have slipped through the net and shouldn’t have done so, as the codes have not been released.

Very frustrating as our last Cali got damaged sitting in the very car park that our new one is now occupying until goodness knows when.
Yeah Dawn , back on the road again. Hopefully you’ll get it soon and back to the meets. Would be great to see you again( and the new addition to the family)

Yeah Dawn , back on the road again. Hopefully you’ll get it soon and back to the meets. Would be great to see you again( and the new addition to the family)

James picked it up on Saturday. It's rained ever since so I don't have any decent photos yet.
I also have a different job now and work every Saturday, so 'bye bye' weekends for the moment, which is a shame. Looking forward to a few meets next year though and seeing you guys again. I'll bring the wine.... :cheers

Ordered our 4Motion 204 (199?) in August, just got given build week 50 for it.
Just in time to miss my 2 weeks of holiday :(

I ordered same vehicle 199 4 motion 1st week in August and it was built wk 37. Supposedly to be released from factory wk 48 and arrive at the dealer week 52.Your build week 50 seems much later than my wk37 given you ordered the same month.

I don't think they put it in their system until September. :(

Just an update the configurator on Vw website now shows the new shelves by the rear cupboard where the used to be a small window - just go to gallery once you’ve out in your spec. The dash board photo has also been added

Back