Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How much would you pay for a California Oc

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All.

From time to time I go onto the Vw commercial web sit to see what prices California’s are selling for, well looked tonight there is a California for
Sale for a whopping £ 80.995 any takers.
What are Forum members thoughts?

Alan.

A Cali is my dream, but will only do it when i can reserve 100k euro for it without it bothering my wallet. I am still far away from that.

But... come on you bitcoin! It might be sooner than i think, or maybe it will never happen haha.

But 100k euro will be enough for an ocean with all options i want. + a year fuel, insurances, Cali stuff (bed, cooking etc) and camping sites money.

I dont want to buy it when i just have enough but no money left for extra comfort, fuel and traveling.

Anything over £55k gets stupid.
It’s a just a van with a camping stove, cool box and tent on the roof...

Did you see this?

IMG_20190412_201106.jpg

It not that long ago when forum members where discussing how long for a £70 k
California how time flys hey.

List price of mine was a shade over £75k.

The dealer kindly knocked a few off to arrive at a price of £71k.

We then went into a huddle and a few more K was lost in the haggling.

I have since travelled 18k in it, had over 120 nights of first class overnight accommodation.

Last week I noticed one like mine, same year, same two tone with lots of extra's, priced at £2k less than what I paid for mine. Being conservative I knocked another £5k off to arrive at a nominal value for mine.

This suggests that my daily driver second car that has been a first class hotel room for 123 nights has cost me £7k.

If instead I had bought a rather accessory laden Ford Focus ST as my second car then the cost would have been a shade over £9k.

Goodness, I feel just so money-supermarket driving around in Alfie.

Back