Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

INDIUM GREY T6 204DSG 4 MOTION

Lovely Cali and in a gorgeous colour as well. Congratulations and happy adventures.

I hope that you don't mind me asking but what were CVS like to deal with. We bought our Cali from SMG Tonbridge but live near Cantebury so CVS would be very handy for servicing. However at the moment they are an unknown quantity.

P.s I love the MGA. We have old cars so I really appreciate a good classic motor.

Lovely Cali and in a gorgeous colour as well. Congratulations and happy adventures.

I hope that you don't mind me asking but what were CVS like to deal with. We bought our Cali from SMG Tonbridge but live near Cantebury so CVS would be very handy for servicing. However at the moment they are an unknown quantity.

P.s I love the MGA. We have old cars so I really appreciate a good classic motor.
CVS are really good . They have been looking after my California's for approx 4 years now and i highly recommend.
Give them a try , you won't be disappointed !
(MGA Is beautiful .....if you go to any Classic car shows next year you might see it! Come and say hello as it sounds like you must be local to me )

CVS are really good . They have been looking after my California's for approx 4 years now and i highly recommend.
Give them a try , you won't be disappointed !
(MGA Is beautiful .....if you go to any Classic car shows next year you might see it! Come and say hello as it sounds like you must be local to me )
Thanks for the report on CVS.
I will look out for you at rallies etc. We live about six miles outside Canterbury in the Dover direction.

Thanks for the report on CVS.
I will look out for you at rallies etc. We live about six miles outside Canterbury in the Dover direction.
Look forward to it .
Somewhere near the Black Robin then!!!