Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Informal Meet Lechlade 1-4th October 2021

I'm sorry to have mucked you around but we are working on the Saturday but would like to call in on the Sunday, if that is at all possible..

I'm sorry to have mucked you around but we are working on the Saturday but would like to call in on the Sunday, if that is at all possible..
No problem. I’m sure it would be OK. @SimonB is also popping in. It might be an idea to make it morning as people might be heading off in the afternoon.

Hi, am in and out of signal on the NC500, but we are keen if spaces still available.

Yes I still have 8 spaces so one of them is yours.
I am hoping that some of the people I met at Busfest might be able to come too.

It's a tad too far for us for a weekend unfortunately, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you this weekend and we hope the Lechlade meet goes well. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

We now have 10 vans booked so there are still spaces if anyone else would like to join us.

Hi I’d like to attend but only the Sunday, arrive early leave early Monday morning. Is there a space ?

Hi I’d like to attend but only the Sunday, arrive early leave early Monday morning. Is there a space ?
There is space and I’m sure that arriving Sunday would be no problem. What time on Monday were you thinking of leaving?

So, for all those coming to Lechlade, I am going to be putting together a fact sheet giving directions, location, arrival and departure times and some local information.
We still have spaces if anyone else wants to join us?

Thanks! Can you include a what-three-words address please.

Thanks! Can you include a what-three-words address please.
Yes going to post a comprehensive document about the weekend shortly. Look forward to seeing you there.

There is a link on my original post to their web site and that gives the what-three-words
Here is the link
I am planning to put out signs/balloons to show you where the access road is .

Hi Gillian,
Will there be space for us for Saturday night only (arriving Saturday after lunch and leaving some time when good and ready on Sunday) Self, Wife Kim, 2 Labradors (one a puppy)?