Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Potential meet at Stockbridge Hampshire 2021

Electric is good, toilet ideally and shower a nice luxury but as we’re set up to be Covid safe, could survive with just a field!

A friend of mine has a farm near Stockbridge in Hampshire and she is preparing a rally field ready for use next year. She has a T6 van conversion herself.
The field will be level and has easy access. Drinking water and a chemical disposal point will be installed and it is in a very peaceful location.
It would be possible to hire in portaloos or she is thinking of buying a shower/toilet trailer which we could use.

I am looking for feedback really, would many be interested and if so what shower/toilet facilities would you require or not require.
Yes definitely up for it Covid permitting.

This guide may help. It’s not for Hampshire but may have some useful pointers. Also available are online booking systems that I can help with if you wish.

Yes definitely up for it Covid permitting.

This guide may help. It’s not for Hampshire but may have some useful pointers. Also available are online booking systems that I can help with if you wish.

Sounds interesting......what time of year?

How did I miss this thread? We'd be well up for it. Love the idea of a band. And pop up catering would be awesome.

Access to water would be good and being a beach owner I'd personally vote for washing up facilities over toilets and showers for a night or two. But we'd still come if none of these were available.

Last edited:
Just an update on this. ...
They are waiting for the land agent to go out and look at the field with a view to advising on what needs to be done in the way of planning to get it set up and running properly with no issues going forward.
Your comments and links have been really helpful thank you and I have passed them on.
Will let you know when there is more news.

Any news on this please?
My friend is now able to host camps for a limited number of nights a year so we should be able to organise something soon.
My first priority is the Lechlade event 1-3rd October and I will see how much interest there is in these small events. Are you able to come to that? It would be great to meet you.