Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered Cali Ocean - Any advice on essential options please?

Is anyone actually ordering this package? Seemed very overpriced to me
Great value, I've just paid over 2k for new wheels alone for my 6.1, the package was not for me as I want bigger wheels but this pack certainly makes the 6.1 look lovely.

mico usb cable for your iphone / android
The USB ports x 2 left of gear selector has two new fangled USB ports, there is an old world USB side of sink behind front passenger seat, hard to get to on the hoof.

Hi All,

We've just ordered an Ocean from VW in Liverpool and need to confirm the
final options imminently. I wondered if anyone would add anything to the options below
in their experience of using as camper van and daily driver - thanks

Current spec of options is:-

Volkswagen California Ocean 150BHP 7 Speed DSG
Ascot Grey Solid Paint
LED Lights
Front and Rear Sensors with Rear View Camera
Black Awning
17” Wood stock alloys
80 Litre Fuel Tank
Electric Folding Mirrors
Heated Windscreen
Programmable Parking Heater
Removable 5th Seat (we have grandkids so need this)
Alloy Spare Wheel (this has been added to make sure we use up the £1000 factory options discount.)

Thanks and great to meet you all.

Stuart (Warrington)
The USB ports x 2 left of gear selector has two new fangled USB ports, there is an old world USB side of sink behind front passenger seat, hard to get to on the hoof.

USB-C ports with faster changing and data transfer. Can buy cheap converters, but as you say the cable is a good idea to get the faster charging.

Great value, I've just paid over 2k for new wheels alone for my 6.1, the package was not for me as I want bigger wheels but this pack certainly makes the 6.1 look lovely.
And makes the cabin quieter (apparently)

Reactions: Abx
Back