Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali service deals?

can this be done even if ive ordered my cali and only paid a deposit or am I to late. Was just going to buy it outright. But if I can save some cash I will.
Yeah as long as you haven't bought it, there is time. I only sorted finance about 5 days before pickup. :)

Can't see why not but worth checking with your dealer. They will have to do a credit check and give you a finance quote. The deals are here https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/offers-finance/retail-finance. However check that these finance and service plan offers are going to be valid when your Cali is due to be delivered as I think the service plan was a Q1 offer (at the moment) so you won't get it if it's due in Q2.

Offer available when ordered by 31st March 2016 from participating Van Centres.
That's what the small print says.
As long as you sign up before 31st March you can get the £750 and option to buy servicing deals (subject to the credit checks etc as Yordubshire rightly said)

I went for the finance and the 4 service pack for 179 + VAT.

FWIW, assuming the services are transferable, even if you sell up after 3-4 years (it will be much longer for me, I suspect), its a nice perk for selling the vehicle which effectively costs you nothing and saves the new owner a bunch!

I went for the finance and the 4 service pack for 179 + VAT.

FWIW, assuming the services are transferable, even if you sell up after 3-4 years (it will be much longer for me, I suspect), its a nice perk for selling the vehicle which effectively costs you nothing and saves the new owner a bunch!
Hi Batmobile this is the literature I got a few days after I picked up the van. In the bottom right on the last one it says about being able to transfer them so as you say a nice selling point. We will be keeping ours beyond the end of this service plan so won't matter to us either.
D4C8B1DA-D9C8-460F-AA0C-03DAF12C342B_zpsjh3sbaf5.jpg

0CD82341-283A-4F95-A674-5CD044EBBC65_zpsa1l5vc8m.jpg

3EC44DE5-2C65-4321-80D6-94ACDEA3944D_zps9uao4ncs.jpg

Offer available when ordered by 31st March 2016 from participating Van Centres.
That's what the small print says.
As long as you sign up before 31st March you can get the £750 and option to buy servicing deals (subject to the credit checks etc as Yordubshire rightly said)
Agree. We ordered last week,delivery not until May/ June , maybe ....
We have taken the finance offer . The key is to ordered before 31 st March.
So excited that we've finally taken the plunge x

Agree. We ordered last week,delivery not until May/ June , maybe ....
We have taken the finance offer . The key is to ordered before 31 st March.
So excited that we've finally taken the plunge x
Agreed on the finance offer but might be worth double checking if it's the same with the service plan. I was told it wasn't Included on my order in October as it might not be available when I collect, I even asked if I could pay for it there and then with my deposit and he said not. I could have been misinformed/got the wrong end of the stick but I don't want anyone to be disappointed. The service offer may be extended to Q2 in that case it doesn't matter either way.

well its due around march 12th so hopefully be able to get the £750 and the service discount then just pay it all off.

Agreed on the finance offer but might be worth double checking if it's the same with the service plan. I was told it wasn't Included on my order in October as it might not be available when I collect, I even asked if I could pay for it there and then with my deposit and he said not. I could have been misinformed/got the wrong end of the stick but I don't want anyone to be disappointed. The service offer may be extended to Q2 in that case it doesn't matter either way.
Our VW dealer actually attached the service deal (x4 for £179 plus vat) to our finance deal despite delivery until May/June ( or much later).

Good news then, happy days don't know why my dealer had concerns then?

Check your data sticker, I haven't looked for mine yet. Sometimes in the front of your service book, sometimes in the vehicle somewhere, possibly behind a panel in the boot. When you find it in the string of numbers there will be one that says QI followed by and number. Check this code against your service book table and that will tell you. Also your dealer should know and will probably remind you when it's due.

Back