Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Mats

S

syrup1971

VIP Member
Just received my QT Mats - http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/ - using the VIP discount code.

Very pleased.

7204902154_343685f7f7_z.jpg

7204903082_f416ac7e62_z.jpg

7204904852_ee8f25b478_z.jpg

Seem to fit well, and be of good quality.

me too - Front to back, looks very posh! Mind you the Mrs said "explain to me why you are carpeting the boot" - I waffled something about good value and discount.

If you have any pictures of the same quality as Syrup posted above I would be grateful of a look.

I am just waiting for the rear mats for the Beach to be made available, hope they don't take too long!

They look like a really nice fit and I bet they look even better if the whole Cali is done - I'll bookmark them for a later date :cool:

Stu said:
If you have any pictures of the same quality as Syrup posted above I would be grateful of a look.

Don't know if these help?

P1010782.jpg

The rippled bit soon flattens out - takes about a day.

P1010783.jpg

Perfect, thanks.

Just ordered a full set in Prestige Carbon Grey with Black Trim.

What sort of time did you wait for delivery?

Thanks Martin, looking forward to it.

I have a feeling the Cali floor will show marks quite easily.

Thanks to all concerned, I've just orderd a full set and the guy I spoke to seemed very Cali friendly and told me it would take about a week to make and deliver! I'll keep you posted as to when I receive them and the quality. :D

F0xylady said:
Thanks to all concerned, I've just orderd a full set and the guy I spoke to seemed very Cali friendly and told me it would take about a week to make and deliver! I'll keep you posted as to when I receive them and the quality. :D

I'll be needing some pretty much straight away ....are they the ones from company on the forum ??? ...do you get colour choice ?
i'll have to get the code

I ordered on Sunday and I got an email earlier to say they'd shipped on next day delivery.

Stu said:
I ordered on Sunday and I got an email earlier to say they'd shipped on next day delivery.

colour choice stu ..????

code for discount ???
think i may get sooner than later ...need to find out the cab mat's colour

Stu said:
Perfect, thanks.

Just ordered a full set in Prestige Carbon Grey with Black Trim.

What sort of time did you wait for delivery?

Be a bit careful when sliding your bench seat with the mats fitted. It can catch quite easily, especially if the mats curls up a bit.

KernowLad said:
Be a bit careful when sliding your bench seat with the mats fitted. It can catch quite easily, especially if the mats curls up a bit.

are there any other places that do mats or are these the best after market one's ???????

or brandup and pay the dollar ... :crazy

choplee said:
KernowLad said:

are there any other places that do mats or are these the best after market one's ???????

or brandup and pay the dollar ... :crazy

Not that I know of - this forum tends to be a pretty useful resource and I haven't seen other alternatives. You can't really get away from the catching thing (only happens very occasionally) whatever make you get and the QMTu ones are definitely good. I've got a Megavan mat for the front which is very good too but they don't do living area/boot mats with slots cut for the sliding seat.

Cali products tend to be very low volume but usually high quality in my experience!

Just ordered my mats ... Was alot cheaper to order full set and not just the back and boot mats. ... Cool..:)

Mats arrived well fast and look good ,but got some concerns ....... PRESTIGE MID GREY i have and strangely they look very carbon gery and also they have a heel patch on drivers side that i thought you didnt get on the prestige ...
can anyone assist before i call them :thumb :?: :thanks

choplee said:
Mats arrived well fast and look good ,but got some concerns ....... PRESTIGE MID GREY i have and strangely they look very carbon gery and also they have a heel patch on drivers side that i thought you didnt get on the prestige ...
can anyone assist before i call them :thumb :?: :thanks

I only have the living area and boot mat (my front mat is a Megavan mat) but I did have rather a lot of issues getting mine sent. Worth a call/email. I get the feeling some orders get a bit mixed up between the order and the factory.

Back