Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Mats

I'm certain the guy at QTM is just a middle man. He told me he works from home and someone else makes that mats for him.

My impressions of their customer service aren't great but that's another story.

Stu said:
I'm certain the guy at QTM is just a middle man. He told me he works from home and someone else makes that mats for him.

My impressions of their customer service aren't great but that's another story.

I hear you stu.....e-mailed them the issue and the photo of the mats ....i e-mail you as well stu the mats photo....

Hi Choplee

It will be interesting to see what they say as I have ordered some of the prestige mats purely because I don't actually like the feel of a heel mat?

They may even be at home now - I'll have a look when I get in

m4rky said:
Hi Choplee

It will be interesting to see what they say as I have ordered some of the prestige mats purely because I don't actually like the feel of a heel mat?

They may even be at home now - I'll have a look when I get in

I've just called them and sent photos .. He says they shouldn't have a heel and the backing isn't what prestige usually has on it. I wouldn't say these ones would last and nowhere near a Vw quality , so they must be wrong , as they say the prestige are nearly Vw standard ..

Ours are the mid level and very similar to our VW foot mats (replaced with VW rubber ones). Wearing well despite heavy use and abuse.

Have to say,the service from Megavan mats was a lot better. Waited almost three weeks for my other ones, had incorrect delivery info (waited in - they hadn't even been sent!), etc but pretty happy with the actual products.

Is it me or are my hopefully helpful posts mostly being ignored?!

malc said:
Just ordered ... very helpful. its good to talk !!

Lets hope you get what you ordered malc :thumb

he's looking into mine ,as they don't make the mats themselves. Also they don't see the mats before they get shipped out.

I'm sure they just got mixed up , but if it's going to happen to anyone malc it will happen to me ... That's all I seem to do these days is send broken items not what I ordered items back ..

"well". No luck at the moment ,so I think I may have the Cali delivered before the mats get sorted out after all ... Am I the only unlucky one that's had a problem with incorrect mats sent ..??

choplee said:
"well". No luck at the moment ,so I think I may have the Cali delivered before the mats get sorted out after all ... Am I the only unlucky one that's had a problem with incorrect mats sent ..??

Not incorrect but VERY delayed yet the dispatch system told me they were on the way. So I waited in... three times...

KernowLad said:
choplee said:

Not incorrect but VERY delayed yet the dispatch system told me they were on the way. So I waited in... three times...

nightmare fella..!!!!!!

lets hope your mats are correct otherwise you maybe waiting alot longer to get them sorted out.
Mine got to me in good time ,but it's going to end up me using these wrong mats and bite the bullet..Or hangout e-mail and e-mail and i'll probably have to wait another 2 weeks ,as i've been told they haven't even looked at QTMDirect's e-mail yet .... then they will expect me to sort out sending them back before they dispatch the correct one's then a fight to get delivery back etc etc .... it happens to much these days ... :censor

my experience of QTM: click, click, click, enter code, wait three days, fit mats:)

Well impressed!

sebking said:
my experience of QTM: click, click, click, enter code, wait three days, fit mats:)

Well impressed!

No company is perfect .... Don't get me wrong mats look good and I'm sure they will fit , but they are not the spec ordered or paid for ...

I'm not after much just an answer :headwall

Maybe today I'll be lucky and they'll shock me :shocked

sebking said:

Well impressed!

I have to say, I had a similar experience, no problems at all. My only annoyance, is that they don't yet do any rear mats for the beach.

syrup1971 said:
sebking said:

Well impressed!

I have to say, I had a similar experience, no problems at all. My only annoyance, is that they don't yet do any rear mats for the beach.

Do your prestige mats standup like cardboard and are thin pile with a heel patch on it ,split backing where they have been folded to package ..????
Needed a photo to compare really ..

I'm sure they would do the beach ones they just need a template of someone that has Vw rear mats in their beach ...
It maybe worth an ask about ...

I have said before but they are definitely well worth having if you can actually get hold of some!

Not seen the prestige - we went for the mid range ones (whatever they are called!) as I know they'll get utterly hammered and I think they look great. Clean up well too. This is in a van that houses two young kids, a dog, sand, mud, surfboards, wet wetsuits, muddy boots, etc, etc.

Lee my prestige mats look really well made you must have the wrong ones I will try and get a picture up later :thumb

Calikev said:
here we go

Do you know, I think I might have accidentally been sent Prestige mats then... they look identical (apart from colour) to yours Kev! :rofl I can't tell from the front mat as I don't have one - it's a Megavan mat.

Do you know, I think I might have accidentally been sent Prestige mats then... they look identical (apart from colour) to yours Kev! :rofl I can't tell from the front mat as I don't have one - it's a Megavan mat.[/quote]

Shhh I won't tell :rofl :rofl

Calikev said:
here we go

Cheers Kev ....mine have a rough very stiff backing to them and thin and heel patch ... They did say to me that prestige don't come with a heel patch due to pile being very dense .

Yours do look better quality and the cab one shown has been laid flat for a week now

Mid grey prestige .?

56808383-e329-4802.jpg

Can't find their number to call .. E-mails are not being replied to since Wednesday ...... Not impressed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339155164.891645.jpg

My mistake after checking the price I think my mats are velour. In midnight blue
And not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion :crazy

Calikev said:
My mistake after checking the price I think my mats are velour. In midnight blue
And not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion :crazy

Yours got heel patch so your right Kev .. But they still look better quality than mine ..... Lol lol
After having your money service I'm not impressed with ...running my own business with 40 staff do I expect to much to have an answer within 3 days ???? and counting
( I took jubilee out other wise it would have been a week )

You got their number Kev ??

Back