Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Mattress for our GC 680

Okay sorry see it’s a topper, who supplied and cut to size, etc. would you say it’s okY for full time?

Excellent, thanks for that. Hopefully they have the GC600 size.
Anyone in particular to speak to?

Cheers.
They certainly have the patterns for GC600, we purchased their 50mm topper that has made a huge difference to the standard mattress. It comes in 2 pieces so you can still lift the bed, but most importantly being in two pieces the joins don’t line up with the joins in the factory fit mattress.

Okay sorry see it’s a topper, who supplied and cut to size, etc. would you say it’s okY for full
Okay sorry see it’s a topper, who supplied and cut to size, etc. would you say it’s okY for full time?
Hi it’s just a double off the shelf from Dunhelm. The corners just tuck in. It’s been good for us but comforts a personal thing. After camping for years it’s luxury.

E679EB34-8747-4F68-8E21-821CEC230EDB.jpeg

They certainly have the patterns for GC600, we purchased their 50mm topper that has made a huge difference to the standard mattress. It comes in 2 pieces so you can still lift the bed, but most importantly being in two pieces the joins don’t line up with the joins in the factory fit mattress.
Thanks Andy, can you share a picture please of the 2 piece?

Bit difficult to photograph as the van is fully loaded & bed made up. The footprint of it is exactly the same as the vw mattresses including the extra bit towards the sink, just with the join between the two halves running about down the centre line.
We also got a set of their fitted sheets they totally encase the topper. Delivery was about a week from order. Expensive but if it keeps the wife happy it’s money we’ll spent.

Bit difficult to photograph as the van is fully loaded & bed made up. The footprint of it is exactly the same as the vw mattresses including the extra bit towards the sink, just with the join between the two halves running about down the centre line.
We also got a set of their fitted sheets they totally encase the topper. Delivery was about a week from order. Expensive but if it keeps the wife happy it’s money we’ll spent.
Cheers thanks Andy.

First impressions of the mattress. Superb. It’s just like being in bed at home. I thought the standard bed was fine but what a difference this is. Having just dropped £110 on some bits of silver bubble wrap for the windows I think the mattress is money well spent

Sorry if I’ve missed the thread Andy but who did you get your 50 mm topper from? Did they custom make it for the 680 ?

Sorry if I’ve missed the thread Andy but who did you get your 50 mm topper from? Did they custom make it for the 680 ?
Ours was from Duvay with mathching fitted sheets.

Thank you. I’ve googled Duvay and not found the company. Do you have any details? The sheets sound great too !
Sorry it’s been auto corrected try Duvalay.co.uk

Sorry it’s been auto corrected try Duvalay.co.uk
Thank you so much. I now have the 50 mm mattress topper split in two ordered and am guessing you can still place one on top of the other if you need to raise the beds for access to the rear boot space?

Back