Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I was told by a dealer, that if I placed an order now, to expect delivery next May. 11 MONTHS

Pollewop

Pollewop

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi All, Same thing here in Switzerland. Ordered a Coast (150 hp/DSG) in May '21 > ETA, according to dealer: January '22. Well let's see...!?
Reading here and on the German forum I'll be glad to have it delivered in April?
Cheers, Rob

nickb77

nickb77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Looking fantastic!!

We collect ours later this morning, 281 days after our order was placed with the dealer.

I may even be tempted to do a cheeky YouTube video when I’m there… we have a few plans for a small (and not grand!) channel with Cali content… but we’ll see….
As we seem to have near identical vehicles I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy it! If did my first remote working day from the Cali yesterday. Parked in a nice quiet Cotswolds car park with views of sheep in the fields (and probably Jeremy Clarkson's farm in the distance). Video calls over 4g, fresh coffee, lunch from the fridge. What more could you want??

P

pluc99

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
It's ALIVE! MyVolkswagen is now showing some vehicle details (colour, motorisation) where last week there was nada. I'm getting excited.

V-J

V-J

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Well, today was the day! 259 days after placing our order, I picked up our brand new California T6.1 Ocean 150! The hour drive home from the dealer was a total pleasure!

Even though (like most expectant owners) I have watched all of YouTube 5 times over, and know the van inside out, it feels different actually seeing it all in the flesh. I’m a bit overwhelmed by all of the things I need to get my head around before our maiden camping trip on Thursday. A short 2 nighter to test everything out. Can’t wait!

For all those still waiting, keep the faith, as it will certainly be worth it when you take possession. Trust me!

View attachment 81766View attachment 81767View attachment 81768View attachment 81769View attachment 81770View attachment 81771
well done really chuffed for you , you give me hope one day mine will arrive (supposedly oct) enjoy your wonderful new motor

Wiggs

Wiggs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Well, today was the day! 259 days after placing our order, I picked up our brand new California T6.1 Ocean 150! The hour drive home from the dealer was a total pleasure!

Even though (like most expectant owners) I have watched all of YouTube 5 times over, and know the van inside out, it feels different actually seeing it all in the flesh. I’m a bit overwhelmed by all of the things I need to get my head around before our maiden camping trip on Thursday. A short 2 nighter to test everything out. Can’t wait!

For all those still waiting, keep the faith, as it will certainly be worth it when you take possession. Trust me!

View attachment 81766View attachment 81767View attachment 81768View attachment 81769View attachment 81770View attachment 81771
Looks awesome, congratulations. The wheels really suit the colour scheme!

C

CampingCarnegie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
V-J

V-J

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
nickb77

nickb77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Magnificent!! First proper good pics I’ve seen of indium grey - I’ve got same supposedly in build this week! Thanks for cheering me up!
Does look good in Indium grey, but I would say that as I collected an identical one last week :) Didn't get chance to take photos of mine before we headed off on our first trip so it's nice and dusty at the moment and ain't no way I'm washing it in this heat!

Unfortunately the local bird population seem to be using the roof of mine as target practice. Every time I get the steps out and clean the sh1t off it, little buggers go and splatter it again. If that's cos it's supposed to be 'lucky' then that's enough luck for now thanks!

VW California Club