Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

No communal toilets/showers until May 17th

Just checked and actually (per govt advice issued on Thurs) campsites in England will be allowed to have both toilets and showers open from next Monday, 12 April. However showers will need to be organised to 'ensure no household mixing takes place' (oo-err).

Wales and Scotland are different (well, of course...).
Cararavan and Motorhome Club sites says:
"Based on the latest Government guidance issued 8 April, we are pleased to be able to open toilets and shared washing and cleaning facilities excluding showers at Club campsites in England which have them, when we reopen on 12 April."

Just checked and actually (per govt advice issued on Thurs) campsites in England will be allowed to have both toilets and showers open from next Monday, 12 April. However showers will need to be organised to 'ensure no household mixing takes place' (oo-err).

Wales and Scotland are different (well, of course...).

I wonder if the petition had any affect on the Government’s advice.

Does that mean all those on this thread complaining of ventilation etc won't be using them then? Or is it suddenly ok now the government says so?
If this was North Korea we would laugh at them.

finally. someone who sees it like i do. its not mandatory to go for a shower. its not even mandatory to go camping or even go to the sodding pub for a pint. let people who want to, get their life back. i don't see why they couldn't just insist that caravanners moho's etc use their own facilities and give a key or a code for those without facilities for now. that would reduce the amount of people using them.
people are sh1tting themselves over nothing (pun intended). if you don't want to go out then don't. i'll take my chances.
i've worked right through the scamdemic and all station toilets and train toilets have been kept 100% open and perfectly safe. we aren't even allowed to run a train if the toilet ISN'T working due to the hand washing etc, in fact it's been proven recently that public transport is more covid safe than ever. it's bull crap all this . but hey we can argue and moan, won't change owt will it. i'll be going away still
Does that mean all those on this thread complaining of ventilation etc won't be using them then? Or is it suddenly ok now the government says so?
Your going to use a communal shower on a campsite!! That’s total madness!!
Did you know an average of 50 thousand people died in the Uk this month alone.
Err.. just like they do every single month, every single year and will continue to do so
Sadly us humans all die at some stage in our life, young and old, rich and poor, people need to snap out of this spell of fear they seem to be under
Get outdoors, get fit, if your overweight don’t order a takeaway or go down the pub, that will help save the NHS more than taking a shower, if fact let’s have a passport of health based on a 5k run or walk, don’t meet the target time, no entrance to pubs or restaurants, save the NHS, clap clap.

Nope as I don’t have I van yet

If people didn’t follow rules set out then the whole world would be chaos, imagine if everyone thought that the rules didn’t apply to them

I don’t know if it’s my decade of military service but rules are needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get outdoors, get fit, if your overweight don’t order a takeaway or go down the pub, that will help save the NHS more than taking a shower, if fact let’s have a passport of health based on a 5k run or walk, don’t meet the target time, no entrance to pubs or restaurants.

Now this is how it should be done imagine the outrage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your going to use a communal shower on a campsite!! That’s total madness!!
Did you know an average of 50 thousand people died in the Uk this month alone.
Err.. just like they do every single month, every single year and will continue to do so
Sadly us humans all die at some stage in our life, young and old, rich and poor, people need to snap out of this spell of fear they seem to be under
Get outdoors, get fit, if your overweight don’t order a takeaway or go down the pub, that will help save the NHS more than taking a shower, if fact let’s have a passport of health based on a 5k run or walk, don’t meet the target time, no entrance to pubs or restaurants, save the NHS, clap clap.
No, we all die at the same stage in our life... the end.