Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price increase ?

C

camp5

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We are looking to order a new Cali Ocean.

We have heard that VW usually rises their prices 1st November.

Are the pricing for Calis going to increase as well bearing in mind they have already increased on 1st October due to the engine change?

If yes, what sort of the increase should we expect?

Many thanks

Hi,
a salesman told me that in addition to the Oct (Emissions related) increase, that it was normal for the prices to increase every November. Anyone heard anything relating to increases this November?

We have been talking to a number of dealers this week. Asked one of them directly about the possible increase and they said that he was not aware of any and it was unlikely as the prices have just gone up in October.

We have just made an order today anyway :)

We have been talking to a number of dealers this week. Asked one of them directly about the possible increase and they said that he was not aware of any and it was unlikely as the prices have just gone up in October.

We have just made an order today anyway :)
We ordered today too! Congratulations

Brilliant!!! Congratulations to you too!

What did you go for?

We ordered Cali Ocean in bay leaf green with a few extras.

Congratulations. Glad to see someone else going for Bay leaf Green :thumb

Congratulations. Glad to see someone else going for Bay leaf Green :thumb
We love this colour - hope we will still love it when we see it in real :) white and green would be our first choice but not willing to add another £2k on top lol Have you already got yours?

Brilliant!!! Congratulations to you too!

What did you go for?

We ordered Cali Ocean in bay leaf green with a few extras.
We went for a Coast with a few options.

Nice! Which dealer have you used?
Have they told you anything re delivery times? We haven’t asked to be honest but assume it will be early spring 2021.
We used Breeze at Poole - they've told us ballpark Feb/March

We love this colour - hope we will still love it when we see it in real :) white and green would be our first choice but not willing to add another £2k on top lol Have you already got yours?
No our build starts Monday 26th
We felt the same about the two tone, looks nice but £2800!!!

Looks like they had a good day today!! We used them too :)
Ah great news for them. Hopefully they will arrive together then! What options did you go for? Jealous of the green - was out second choice

Breeze Poole are supplying mine too although the sales person i was dealing with has now left them. Who are you guys dealing with?

Breeze Poole are supplying mine too although the sales person i was dealing with has now left them. Who are you guys dealing with?
I should add I had a very bad experience with Breeze a few months back and was contacted by a sales manager for feedback. I was impressed that they wanted to constructively improve and we chatted for some time about it. He asked me to consider them if/when we buy so I did this week and, so far, we have had a much better experience! Credit where it's due, Emma has been dealing with us and has been very helpful and responsive. I'm encouraged so far but there's a few milestones to get past yet.

I should add I had a very bad experience with Breeze a few months back and was contacted by a sales manager for feedback. I was impressed that they wanted to constructively improve and we chatted for some time about it. He asked me to consider them if/when we buy so I did this week and, so far, we have had a much better experience! Credit where it's due, Emma has been dealing with us and has been very helpful and responsive. I'm encouraged so far but there's a few milestones to get past yet.

I didn't have the best experience with them to start with either but that could have been down to the salesman we were dealing with who I believe has now left.
Also I think they got caught out by the whole staycation thing and they have been rammed with orders this year.

Yes that's what I was told. I am hopeful we'll have a better time now through to collection.

We were dealing with Tom from Breeze Poole and so far we had a very good experience.

As for the options we went for:
- driver assistance package
- bed extension & mat
- towbar
- storage net & second drawer
- outdoor shower connection
- 80L fuel tank

@beesto and @Zooks looking forward to seeing pics of your green calis - not long to go now!

@dodothedub I will keep you updated if I hear anything regarding the dates

Forgot to ask what options did you choose?
We went Coast, Cherry Red. Added heated seats, privacy glass, panoramic roof bellows, 80l fuel tank and removable tow bar.

Back