Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price increase ?

I picked up my cherry red coast from breeze in September. I love it, the heated seats are amazing!
That's great to hear because we've ordered from a Cherry Coast from them with heated seats! Can I ask what else, if anything, you added to your spec please?

Also, if there's any chance, could you share some pics? We had a T5 Cali but haven't been able to see a T6.1 Coast or Ocean in the flesh at all. Thanks

That's great to hear because we've ordered from a Cherry Coast from them with heated seats! Can I ask what else, if anything, you added to your spec please?
We added the front fogs with cornering function, mostly Because I thought it makes the front end look better, They are actually really useful for low speed manoeuvring in the dark. The bellows with Window or opening window in sliding door were not available otherwise we would have gone for both. I ordered with privacy glass but it arrived without due to admin cock- up, so we now have after market tints. I really wish I had gone for the tow bar prep now as well. Not having a light upstairs is a pain but I think you had to pay about £650 for the comfort lighting to get that. I will sort some photos and post later. Profile pic is the van just after tints were put on.

We have the bellows and privacy glass - interesting to hear about the lights. I thought there was still one upstairs so that's worth thinking about. She's a beauty. We are beyond excited.

We have the bellows and privacy glass - interesting to hear about the lights. I thought there was still one upstairs so that's worth thinking about. She's a beauty. We are beyond excited.
My first Beach had the Pop Top lighting but my Current Beach doesn’t. Although the Comfort lighting is nice, we don’t miss it. 2no small LED Torches hanging from the rail do the trick.

Thanks @2hawthats useful. Torch would solve the problem and a LOT cheaper than light options.

Also, if there's any chance, could you share some pics? We had a T5 Cali but haven't been able to see a T6.1 Coast or Ocean in the flesh at all. Thanks

I have added some more pics here:

Thanks @2hawthats useful. Torch would solve the problem and a LOT cheaper than light options.
The coast without lights option still comes with this bendy led reading light thing that you plug into the 12v socket in roof. So no torch needed. I honestly don’t think the comfort lighting option is worth it at all.
You also get a cute little VW torch that charges via the 12v. It’s probably only worth about £3 so it was massively sad how delighted I was with this little Easter egg I found when picking up a 50k van.

The coast without lights option still comes with this bendy led reading light thing that you plug into the 12v socket in roof. So no torch needed. I honestly don’t think the comfort lighting option is worth it at all.
You also get a cute little VW torch that charges via the 12v. It’s probably only worth about £3 so it was massively sad how delighted I was with this little Easter egg I found when picking up a 50k van.
I'm excited about the reading light thing !! Didn't know about a torch as well, thought you had to spec it for £80 or is that something different? Where should it be in the van ? (So I can mark it on my checklist )

I'm excited about the reading light thing !! Didn't know about a torch as well, thought you had to spec it for £80 or is that something different? Where should it be in the van ? (So I can mark it on my checklist )
The tiny torch comes in the handover pack with the Osram bendy light, curtains and hook up lead.

it goes in the cigarette lighter.

The £80 torch is located in the rear of the drivers seat base.

Glad to hear that. Thanks

The tiny torch comes in the handover pack with the Osram bendy light, curtains and hook up lead.

it goes in the cigarette lighter.

The £80 torch is located in the rear of the drivers seat base.
Curtains? I thought it was all integrated blinds ? Tell me more :)

Front Side Windows have magnetic curtains and also Front Screen curtain hangs over sun visors on the Beach. Not sure about front screen on Coast.

I did not get a bendy light with mine, I will get onto the dealer.

Front Side Windows have magnetic curtains and also Front Screen curtain hangs over sun visors on the Beach. Not sure about front screen on Coast.
At Liverpool I was shown on an Ocean with integrated blinds on frontscreen and magnetic covers on passenger and driver side doors and told same applies to the Coast, definately something to add to checklist

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Anyone know VW have announced the usual November price increase?

Just spoken to SMG, they have not been informed of any price increase for November like usually happens. VW probably waiting on the B situation.

We got an update on a build week - it is Week 49 for us which is not that long :) Together with the Brexit price guarantee it is all good news for us!
Is that a 150 or 199/204 you’ve got on the way @camp5 ?

We were told by Breeze they'd be in touch weekly. That was nearly 3 weeks ago and nothing. Disappointed as I had problems with them before but they promised me they'd improve if we gave them the order.

We were told by Breeze they'd be in touch weekly. That was nearly 3 weeks ago and nothing. Disappointed as I had problems with them before but they promised me they'd improve if we gave them the order.
Who are you dealing with? Tom has been great so far. We got our first update a week after we ordered with the info that the order has been passed to the factory. Last week he was off so no update. Today the update regarding the build week. All the updates are in the form of the short video which is a really nice touch.

Back