Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ridge Farm, Wareham. 21st/22nd June - interest?

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 21-06-2024
Event end date: Sunday 23-06-2024
Registration ends: Thursday 20-06-2024
Maximum: 12
Username Guest count Note
Hotel du van Hotel du van 1  
Pinkietee Pinkietee 2  
Good afternoon,

Looking forward to the meet up at Ridge, we will be heading to the Horse and Groom in Wareham for dinner on Saturday night. It has excellent beers and the service is friendly, we have eaten there a few times.
The pub is about 20-25 minutes walk from the campsite along the river - hopefully good weather.

I have spoken to them this afternoon to make a reservation and asked if the could manage a larger group, they can, I would need to get back with numbers pretty soon.

Can you let me know if there is interest in dinner on Saturday night, 18:30 (time to walk back before hours of darkness)

Cheers,
Ken

Good afternoon,

Looking forward to the meet up at Ridge, we will be heading to the Horse and Groom in Wareham for dinner on Saturday night. It has excellent beers and the service is friendly, we have eaten there a few times.
The pub is about 20-25 minutes walk from the campsite along the river - hopefully good weather.

I have spoken to them this afternoon to make a reservation and asked if the could manage a larger group, they can, I would need to get back with numbers pretty soon.

Can you let me know if there is interest in dinner on Saturday night, 18:30 (time to walk back before hours of darkness)

Cheers,
Ken
Hi Ken
Is it dog friendly where we will eat?
If so please add me and I will bring Rusty.
Really looking forward to it!
Thanks
Gillian

Good afternoon,

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Ken
Is it dog friendly where we will eat?
If so please add me and I will bring Rusty.
Really looking forward to it!
Thanks
Gillian
If it’s dog friendly, I’ll be interested in bringing Pepe too

Good afternoon,

Cheers,
Ken
Yes please, 2 of us for dinner. Thanks for organising it Ken. See you soon.

Good afternoon,

Cheers,
Ken
Yes for me please