Mr T Mr T 1  
Darren Durham Darren Durham 3  
Bellcrew Bellcrew 2  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
CaliforniaBen CaliforniaBen 2 I plan to not come last at bowling this time
J Jester 2  
Toot-toot Toot-toot 2 All booked
SimonB SimonB 2  
Jabberwocky Jabberwocky 2 Booked up with fingers crossed!
Moose Moose 2 Plus 2 dogs
T3OMF T3OMF 2 Plus 2 Old Dogs
GlennR GlennR 2 Plus Frazzle the dog
PJ500 PJ500 2 Arriving Thursday + dog !!
Speleo62 Speleo62 2  
Riggers Riggers 2  
dayslikethis dayslikethis 2 Just outside main field next to entrance gate
colinmurray colinmurray 2 All booked
GillianC GillianC 1  
C CaliAM 2 Hi. As the rally field is full, we have booked in to the caravan site. First rally, so looking forward to meeting some kindred spirits. Alison and Mark
Arlene Arlene 3 We've just bought a Cali but don't have it yet. Slimbridge is local to us. Would it be possible to pop in Friday evening to say hello and get some advice on awnings, bike racks, portaloos etc etc!!?
Is this going ahead this year ?
It had to be cancelled and rescheduled a couple of times last year. I think the general view is to see what happens with lockdown. If it is lifted then possibly , if the site is OK with it and has space, have a smaller meet but at only perhaps a months notice.
It's a nice site and handy for people from all over GB due to the easy access from M4 & M5.

It had to be cancelled and rescheduled a couple of times last year. I think the general view is to see what happens with lockdown. If it is lifted then possibly , if the site is OK with it and has space, have a smaller meet but at only perhaps a months notice.
It's a nice site and handy for people from all over GB due to the easy access from M4 & M5.
Hi Simon, Any news, thoughts about a September meet yet?

Thanks Martin. We're in Bristol. It's probably a bit late now but serves us right, we'll be better organised next time. It's tricky in these 'covid times' to be too organised - unfortunately not much camping for us this year.

Thanks @Martin and @GillianC for replying. Hopefully we'll make the next meet - enjoy the rest of the weekend and the sun!
I found this post from last year. There are a few spaces left at present if you would like to come it would be great to see you. I probably spoke to you in Dorset when we were down there last. I'm also from Bristol.
If you know any other members from the MP club who would like to come, do please ask them along.

Thanks
Simon