Event end date: Sunday 19-05-2019
Registration ends: Friday 17-05-2019
Username Guest count Note
Whistler Whistler 2  
Ting Tong Ting Tong 2  
Martin Martin 1  
calikev calikev 1  
JudeT JudeT 2  
Loz Loz 3 Loz Jr is Paddle boarding if anyone wants to bring their boards..
altvic altvic 2  
Bill R Bill R 2  
FoodieLoobie FoodieLoobie 2  
M Madzips 2  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
Lulu Lulu 1  
Riggers Riggers 2  
Billy Billy 1 on main campsite with hook up
briwy briwy 2  
motacyclist motacyclist 2  
Toot-toot Toot-toot 2  
Mal & Grace Mal & Grace 2 On the main site with our Caravelle and Caravan. Look forward to seeing all the California’s.
ZampaVan ZampaVan 1  
Brindisi Brindisi 2  
Moakesy Moakesy 2 Not in the main field, but hopefully close
Starlight Starlight 1  
AnneMarie AnneMarie 2  
R Rich Griffiths 2  
Mullaghroe Mullaghroe 2 Sorry. Missed the register when I booked in March
MattBW MattBW 2 Will be filming and maybe doing a Campervan recipe
flying banana flying banana 2  
dayslikethis dayslikethis 2  
Bigmac4061 Bigmac4061 2  
W walkeryul 2  
Beeechke1 Beeechke1 2  
C CGG 2 Sorry thought I had registered on here
S Speedking 2  
stevieb stevieb 2 Booked on main site
T Taglish1 2  
There is one place left, apparently, on the Rally field. They have just emailed me.

Simon

You would probably find, if you rang the site, that a space could be found in the main area of the campsite as well. Worth trying.

Simon

Would it be possible to "pop-in"? We might be visiting my parents in Dursley and would be staying with then.........

We popped in last last year for the day and had lunch in the pub, only downside we were not allowed to drive up to the rally field but maybe they have sorted that for this year

Any pits left?
If you ring the site, they will be able to advise. If the Rally field is full, there may be some on the regular part of the site. It may be a little more, but you will be able to choose. You can check on line for spaces too, there were a number an hour ago. Please mention you are with the California Club & they will try to put you at our end of the site.
Hope this helps
Simon

Last edited:
We popped in last last year for the day and had lunch in the pub, only downside we were not allowed to drive up to the rally field but maybe they have sorted that for this year

The site have said that it is OK to have a few visitors and asked If they could pop into the office and just let us know their vehicle registration and reason for being on site that would be greatly appreciated.

During the forum move we lost the data for people attending this meet, can you please RSVP above, just click register, thanks

We have booked in however being Man City fans it looks like we’re going to Wembley that W/e if we get tix. Do you think the site would refund or would we need to offer the pitch to someone else?

We have booked in however being Man City fans it looks like we’re going to Wembley that W/e if we get tix. Do you think the site would refund or would we need to offer the pitch to someone else?

You could try the site and see what they say, but more likely advertise it on here and sell it on. I think that is what some people did last year.

still a few electric pitches left if anyone wants to come

Please be aware that if you are on an EHU then you are not on the main Rally field. The site is not huge so you will still be very close to the rest of us and you are very welcome to spend your time on the Rally field, but your Cali will be parked in the main body of the site.

If you have told the staff on the phone that you are with the California Club, they will try to put you as near to our field as they can.

We have the skittle alley at the Tudor Arms pub booked for Saturday night so we can mingle, have a bite to eat there and a drink.

See you all there.

Martin & Simon

I've just been told that they have sold the last place on the Rally field, but there are more on the main part of the site with EHU. Please be aware that you are not on the main Rally field. The site is not huge so you will still be very close to the rest of us and you are very welcome to spend your time on the Rally field, but your Cali will be parked in the main body of the site.

Can anyone who has stayed here before vouch for the quality of the WiFi ? Thinking of getting there early afternoon on the Friday and then working from the site for a few hours. If it was good enough to stream netflix, then it’ll be good enough for work purposes.

Drone chat. See the last post in this thread
Please post on here if interested

If anyone is interested in paddle lessons and board hire, Fraser is holding lessons and can hire you a board. Chris (Loz Jr) will be paddling again this year.
Find him on Facebook

just as a note, they are not allowing saturday night only.Minimum 2 nights! Pure greed me feels

just as a note, they are not allowing saturday night only.Minimum 2 nights! Pure greed me feels

Sorry about that Rosie, it was me that gave you the information, I am sure they said minimum stay was only for bank holidays

I've just had a call from the site to remind us that over weekends in this busy part of the season the site has a 2 night minimum policy. Sorry if that inconveniences any one.

Can anyone who has stayed here before vouch for the quality of the WiFi ? Thinking of getting there early afternoon on the Friday and then working from the site for a few hours. If it was good enough to stream netflix, then it’ll be good enough for work purposes.

I've just read this on the sites web page.
New WiFi
New super-fast wifi available to all pitches. The aim is to give you the 'at-home' wifi experience.

We've tested it and you can stream movies from every pitch. You can set it up from your pitch and it works with multiple devices.
We love it - hope you like it too.