Breeze1 Breeze1 2  
Toot-toot Toot-toot 2 All booked
SimonB SimonB 2  
Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
It has been built a couple of weeks ago so we are hoping that it is on the boat this week and looking at collecting it before the end of the month. It is a 600 in Reflex Silver/Indium Grey so we can still hide in the woods in France.
excellent may be there myself, did you go for the 3500 or the 3880?

Will

blakeley

blakeley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Thanks Simon, this meet gets better every year, must brush up on bowling skills!

We’re coming, fits nicely on the back of our Yorkshire trip. Should be there on the Thursday, so happy to help with anything If needed?

I'm bringing my bowling shoes and ball this time

Dottie

Dottie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We’re booked...that’s just Fred (the van), Dottie (the dog)...and me!
persect timing....it’s pushed me into thinking about my annual pilgrimage to Devon and Cornwall!

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I imagine it is the last thing on anyone’s mind at the moment but if you are considering booking this meet please hold fire for the moment until we know what is happening,

Loz

Loz

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Tudor Caravan Park has just announced that it has temporarily closed for the foreseeable...

SimonB

SimonB

Staff member
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As Loz says, Tudor Park has just announced to the people who have a booking that the park is going to be closed for the foreseeable future, a copy of the email is below.
Tudor Park1.jpg

They are offering to try to reschedule the date for later in the year.
As the situation in the country is so fluid at present and changes from day to day, I suggest you contact the site if you want further information.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,

Simon

Scorf

Scorf

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I may contact them for a refund as no guarantee that a revised date (whenever that might be) will be convenient......The email mentioned a booking reference, but I booked over the phone & don’t remember being given one.... am I correct or were others given a ref no. over the phone?

Toot-toot

Toot-toot

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I may contact them for a refund as no guarantee that a revised date (whenever that might be) will be convenient......The email mentioned a booking reference, but I booked over the phone & don’t remember being given one.... am I correct or were others given a ref no. over the phone?
You should have received an email confirmation

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Depending when back to normal we will arrange another meet but we will probably choose a campsite with hard standing pitches. Obviously we will be back at Silmbridge for next year.

Calimagg

Calimagg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I guess we can postpone this meet until better times? Still be nice to have it..... we’ll meet again don’t know when don’t know....
Long time no see G&T, hope you are both well xx Bob/Maggs

SimonB

SimonB

Staff member
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As @Toot-toot said, they sent an email out after the booking to confirm it and the booking ref is on that.

Simon

Scorf

Scorf

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Simon,

As I mentioned, I've had no email confirmation, and as such I've got no reference.

The money was taken off my card on the 28th Feb so I have a traceable trail, but I'll call them to see if I can sort it out.....

Mr T

Mr T

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi Simon,

As I mentioned, I've had no email confirmation, and as such I've got no reference.

The money was taken off my card on the 28th Feb so I have a traceable trail, but I'll call them to see if I can sort it out.....

Same for me, no email confirmation post booking. Sure it will be sorted once I get around to contacting them.