Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach orders

M

Minime082

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
@Minime082
It’s great to have someone on here with your background. I would just hope people let you settle in and don’t expect you to solve VW’s problems worldwide...
im used to it at work sometimes miracles happen. If i can be of help then i dont mind giving advise or sharing tips but with the T6.1 us as techs in the dealership have limited resources as due to Covid we have no training so a lot of the issues are having to be dealt with via or tech support team and the factory with limited backup

M

Minime082

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hey hey! Might you have insider knowledge about what the hell is going on with some getting their California’s in 3 months, others 9? Beaches seem to come though quicker. Why the discrepancy?

Sure but why are 150 Oceans delayed then?
Had a chat with my salesman and he has no delays on 150 ocean they are coming through as normal. 204 is delayed due to weight issue with the new RDE2 engine customers will be contacted in due course to remove weight

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Had a chat with my salesman and he has no delays on 150 ocean they are coming through as normal. 204 is delayed due to weight issue with the new RDE2 engine customers will be contacted in due course to remove weight
Chat said this morning:2AE91140-9BAB-4769-9720-395090AAD40D.jpeg

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Are VW still pushing to get vehicles into UK to avoid any Brexit taxes? read somewhere that there was a short period where they are not having to pay additional import duties? Looks like UK deliveries may be quicker still as they were in December.

Hoping that my week 11 build week does not change again but all I can say is I am glad I am not working in VW logistics right now!!!

M

Minime082

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Are VW still pushing to get vehicles into UK to avoid any Brexit taxes? read somewhere that there was a short period where they are not having to pay additional import duties? Looks like UK deliveries may be quicker still as they were in December.

Hoping that my week 11 build week does not change again but all I can say is I am glad I am not working in VW logistics right now!!!
There was talk of price increase if no deal but as a deal was struck there are no Brexit price increases. Fingers crossed your build date doesnt get extended.

I

Iain-Le-Roi

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I've chased my 150 Beach and I now have a provisional build date of week 11 which has moved in from week 21. Still not a confirmed date but very happy its moved in. I ordered 2nd Dec.

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
I've chased my 150 Beach and I now have a provisional build date of week 11 which has moved in from week 21. Still not a confirmed date but very happy its moved in. I ordered 2nd Dec.
bizarrely reassuring to know someone else with the same model has the same build week!

I

Iain-Le-Roi

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Haha... yes it almost suggests there has been some thought or there is a plan behind it.

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
End of Nov
great for you, hoping I still get the week 11 build from an order in August! UK orders do seem to be going through faster, something positive for everyone on the island!

S

Scott919

Vehicle
Looking to buy
great for you, hoping I still get the week 11 build from an order in August! UK orders do seem to be going through faster, something positive for everyone on the island!
Thanks. It was the soonest I could get the order through after VW announced the Beach would be available again in the UK. Fingers crossed for yours.

AlisonF

AlisonF

Staff member
forum co ordinator
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just asked for my weekly update on VW Chat (I am limiting myself to a weekly update). Code 38. At port of Exit - released to port of exit on 03/02/21.
Starting to get very excited now :bananadance2

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Just asked for my weekly update on VW Chat (I am limiting myself to a weekly update). Code 38. At port of Exit - released to port of exit on 03/02/21.
Starting to get very excited now :bananadance2
nice. when did you order?

VW California Club