Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6

Dave And Tim you guys might want to check the passenger side 'B' Post plastic moulding (see my thread).. VW might have flawless spares before March ??
Will do, thanks for the heads up greenp. Madness if they have a marked mound that they are using! Doesn't inspire confidence in their quality control does it???

Have to agree. Looks good in yellow
I think so. And I was worried! I liked some of the pics I saw online but it is different in the flesh. Definitely something that will put a smile on my face when I drive it.

Great colour Dave!!! I bet you're trembling with excitement. My build week is week two Jan. My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said Monster Mats!!
You'll be like me. Accessories ready but no actual van to put them in!
I've had wheels in the garage for a month or so now. Just waiting for a van to put them on!

Hi Dave - are you sure its not mine haha - mine has arrived too - in yellow / 150 / black mirrors / black awning / anthracite ..... was told today its in a compound in Stratford on Avon - me too waiting for 2016 ..... what a beaut
Great minds think alike eh?
I'm going to get it in January. As I've shoved on a private plate (partly due to hoping to rent it out and adding a bit of character) I reckon as long as it's 2016 registered it'll be ok. You waiting for 16 plates or doing January too?

Great minds think alike eh?
I'm going to get it in January. As I've shoved on a private plate (partly due to hoping to rent it out and adding a bit of character) I reckon as long as it's 2016 registered it'll be ok. You waiting for 16 plates or doing January too?
I was planning on a 16 plate but now its here - (a month early) i think i will register it early Jan and plan some getaways. Good luck with the renting out plans Davey.

Here's a picture of the de-badged tailgate. I like the clean look. And now the vans have their model written on the sides I think it's all we need to know.
IMG_4445.jpg

Nice and clean. Like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveyboydanger,

Looks nice! bet you can't wait!

Did you ever get to the bottom of what was included with the exterior pack on the Beach?

daveyboydanger,

Looks nice! bet you can't wait!

Did you ever get to the bottom of what was included with the exterior pack on the Beach?
I think the exterior pack is fog lights, upgraded headlights to what the ocean comes with as standard and black wing mirrors. Shame the black wing mirrors are just unpainted plastic. I still like the look of the non coloured coded wing mirrors but coded handles.

FWIW I got to the bottom of the cruise control issue, courtesy of a dealer. He said that ÂŁ204 gets you cruise control (and not a Multifunction Steering Wheel), then you have to pay ÂŁ330 on top for the leather MSFW if you don't want to operate the cruise control on stalks (and of course benefit from other MSFW features), so ÂŁ534 for regular cruise control and the MSFW.

ACC is not that much more, but not everyone gets on with an electronic pilot determining vehicle spacing so I am sure there are takers for both systems.

I picked up my Ocean 204 DSG in Acapulco blue on Monday. Loving it so far. Didn't go for the full ACC but ordered cruise as well as the leather MFSW. The larger 6.33 screen with App Connect is very nice. Apple Carplay works really well. A much cheaper option for sat nav using Apple maps as long as you have a data connection. I went for the Laminated glass pack & the separate privacy glass which was deleted when the order was placed. The tint in the laminate glass pack looks fine for me. The new roof lights are a nice touch. Thought one was broken until i realised theres a switch each side.

Also added the following options:

Comfort Mattress
Lights & Vision
Removable Towbar
F&R parkpilot
Heavy Duty anti rollbars
Drawer & net
Lockable storage

Couple of other options got deleted when ordered:

17" running gear
Uprated Alternator & Battery

Already have plans to lower it with sportline springs & add the roof spoiler. Also need to kit it out with camping kit!

If anyone needs feedback on options let me know.

I picked up my Ocean 204 DSG in Acapulco blue on Monday. Loving it so far. Didn't go for the full ACC but ordered cruise as well as the leather MFSW. The larger 6.33 screen with App Connect is very nice. Apple Carplay works really well. A much cheaper option for sat nav using Apple maps as long as you have a data connection. I went for the Laminated glass pack & the separate privacy glass which was deleted when the order was placed. The tint in the laminate glass pack looks fine for me. The new roof lights are a nice touch. Thought one was broken until i realised theres a switch each side.

Comfort Mattress
Lights & Vision
Removable Towbar
F&R parkpilot
Heavy Duty anti rollbars
Drawer & net
Lockable storage

17" running gear

Already have plans to lower it with sportline springs & add the roof spoiler. Also need to kit it out with camping kit!

Congratulations Quinnster77 sounds a great spec... we are planning our 2nd trip this weekend and hopefully heading to Scotland for New Years Eve.... enjoy Paul

Comfort Mattress
Lights & Vision
Removable Towbar
F&R parkpilot
Heavy Duty anti rollbars
Drawer & net
Lockable storage

17" running gear

Sounds really nice!

......we are planning our 2nd trip this weekend and hopefully heading to Scotland for New Years Eve.... enjoy Paul
Hi Paul,
Just a friendly reminder (& depending on where you are going in Scotland of course,) the Forth Road Bridge could still be out of action. I've attached a link for you to keep an eye on prior to setting out. Cheers
https://www.forthroadbridge.org/bridge-closure/

Comfort Mattress
Lights & Vision
Removable Towbar
F&R parkpilot
Heavy Duty anti rollbars
Drawer & net
Lockable storage

17" running gear

Hi Quinnster77,
It might sound like a strange question but please let me know if your front door pillars on the outside are Acapulco blue or are they black and a match to the windows as per the attached photo?

I have seen both variations in photos of T6 cali and people carrier but I dont know which option has the black pillar with it. I think it is is either Laminated glass or the chrome pack.View attachment 11178 View attachment 11178 View attachment 11178

Hi Quinnster77,
It might sound like a strange question but please let me know if your front door pillars on the outside are Acapulco blue or are they black and a match to the windows as per the attached photo?

I have seen both variations in photos of T6 cali and people carrier but I dont know which option has the black pillar with it. I think it is is either Laminated glass or the chrome pack.View attachment 11178 View attachment 11178 View attachment 11178

They are blue, i know exactly what you mean though, i've got the Laminated glass pack.

Last edited:
They are blue, i know exactly what you mean though, i've got the Laminated glass pack.
Thanks for confirming, every van I have seen with the black pillars looks like it has the chrome pack but it is always difficult to know for sure which glass package is on the van.

Thanks for confirming, every van I have seen with the black pillars looks like it has the chrome pack but it is always difficult to know for sure which glass package is on the van.

Whats comes with the chrome pack? The Ocean has the extra chrome strips on the grill as standard which i was pleased to see on mine.

one of the most exciting things about buying one of these vans is that you dont know what your going to get until it arrives - my Beach is here but i dont know if its got cruise control and i dont know what blinds we get. Im not even that bothered

one of the most exciting things about buying one of these vans is that you dont know what your going to get until it arrives - my Beach is here but i dont know if its got cruise control and i dont know what blinds we get. Im not even that bothered
Mine doesn't appear to have cruise control. Shame as now it's standard! At least our colour was free when we ordered it!

Not sure it's standard. Brochure on web site says so under beach but on page 12-13 says

Cruise control.Available as an option, cruise control maintains the selected speed, or limits the top speed to a value set by the driver.

So still a ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back