Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 colour options

treecity

treecity

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Anyone have an insight into the colour options for the T6 Cali?

Dare I even ask... when can we even expect a brochure?!

We've priced up a new Ocean at £60K and, as my wife quite rightly points out, can we at least see a colour chart before placing the order!

we used the German VW configuration site translated through Google to build ours with the colour we liked. Also saw the colour in the transporter brochure. We've picked Acapulco blue, fingers crossed we actually like it when we get it.

we used the German VW configuration site translated through Google to build ours with the colour we liked. Also saw the colour in the transporter brochure. We've picked Acapulco blue, fingers crossed we actually like it when we get it.

Good tip, thanks!

Any chance you have the link to hand?

I went with the perlesenct black the same as my T5 but my body buddy went with the new perl white which looks awsome.

I have seen Acapulco Blue in the sun and cloudy skies on a Caravelle and also as two tone with reflex silver on a Generation Six and I think its a very cool shade and I would choose it if ordering one...:happy

I have seen Acapulco Blue in the sun and cloudy skies on a Caravelle and also as two tone with reflex silver on a Generation Six and I think its a very cool shade and I would choose it if ordering one...:happy
Hi
Is it lighter than Olympian Blue ?

Much more like a pastel blue, very different to the olympian blue. Im not fan but I have the olympian blue.

Pretty shocking line up of colours from VW, they continue to get away with offering three 'thanks but no thanks' solid colours: white van man white, baby poo yellow or Postman Pat red thus forcing a metallic paint upgrade ( again from a very limited choice) to the vast majority of buyers. Where's a solid blue or grey? Or a much wider choice of metallics? These are 50k vehicles for goodness sake.

Good point Max and I speak as a man who struggles with to many options. It is astonishing.

Pretty shocking line up of colours from VW, they continue to get away with offering three 'thanks but no thanks' solid colours: white van man white, baby poo yellow or Postman Pat red thus forcing a metallic paint upgrade ( again from a very limited choice) to the vast majority of buyers. Where's a solid blue or grey? Or a much wider choice of metallics? These are 50k vehicles for goodness sake.
I've gone for the baby poo yellow. :)

We like our 'Postman Pat' van red. Life is too short to worry about the colour of a car or van and l wouldn't dream of spending money on something which doesn't have any effect on the use and practicality of a vehicle. Each to their own....

I personally love the yellow. The camper van is a fun vehicle. The colours offered are mostly pretty safe and boring family estate/bmw business man colours. I like flat not metallic colours and wish they did the light blue and the pure grey as options. Yellow will bring sunshine and smiles no matter how grey a day it is in Lancashire.:thumb

I think the Red and Yellow and white non metallics are great for a Cali. The existing Salsa red especially.

I liked the old yellow, quite custardy. This new yellow seems little brighter.
Def not poo or even the nicer option of pooh!
Haven't seen grapes that colour either though so not sure VW have helped us with their name.
Maybe Beach yellow???

I am agreeing with all this whilst contemplating a grey :embarrased ......

I personally love the yellow. The camper van is a fun vehicle. The colours offered are mostly pretty safe and boring family estate/bmw business man colours. I like flat not metallic colours and wish they did the light blue and the pure grey as options. Yellow will bring sunshine and smiles no matter how grey a day it is in Lancashire.:thumb

Agreed 100% - solid Pure Grey would be my No.1 choice that they should bring back, looks awesome and none of the metallic paints woes/costs.

60jqsmkssa.jpg

Back