Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Week 45 Club

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Lovely looking Van - I think it was yourself wanting the drawers under sink - Ive just seen theyre in stock !
You are a star for telling me the drawers were back in stock. Just ordered a set. Great Britain order rather than De. Made my day thanks

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
When I messaged them few weeks ago Martin replied stating theyd all been furloughed!
There WERE in lockdown only doing click and collect Matt at SMG did chat to me about a proper handover before the tier areas were announced so not sure what will now happen.

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Very nice, have a great experience, kind regards the week 43 club. :D mine got the docks on the 24th.

Last edited:
pjduffill

pjduffill

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
(Week 45 build) VW Chat.....09:04 AM

Thank you, your California arrived at the Port of Exit on 26 November and is now waiting to be allocated a ship to transport it to the UK Port of Sheerness, It can be at Port for up to 10 working days.

Octobus

Octobus

Cali on order
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion

Thank you, your California arrived at the Port of Exit on 26 November and is now waiting to be allocated a ship to transport it to the UK Port of Sheerness, It can be at Port for up to 10 working days.
Yours will be waiting there with ours, which apparently arrived there on 20th November. As of yesterday morning it was still waiting to be allocated to a ship.

cayman57

cayman57

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order

My week 44 was sitting at emden ready for shipping from 11-25th November. Thankfully arrived in sheerness now so should pick up within 2 weeks. Hopefully yours will be much quicker.

VW California Club