Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Week 45 Club

Very nice, have a great experience, kind regards the week 43 club. :D mine got the docks on the 24th.

Last edited:
(Week 45 build) VW Chat.....09:04 AM

Thank you, your California arrived at the Port of Exit on 26 November and is now waiting to be allocated a ship to transport it to the UK Port of Sheerness, It can be at Port for up to 10 working days.

Thank you, your California arrived at the Port of Exit on 26 November and is now waiting to be allocated a ship to transport it to the UK Port of Sheerness, It can be at Port for up to 10 working days.
Yours will be waiting there with ours, which apparently arrived there on 20th November. As of yesterday morning it was still waiting to be allocated to a ship.

My week 44 was sitting at emden ready for shipping from 11-25th November. Thankfully arrived in sheerness now so should pick up within 2 weeks. Hopefully yours will be much quicker.

How long did you wait for delivery after ordering, and which engine did you go for please?
I ordered it 12th August and its a 199 engine although my invoice says its a 204!!

I ordered it 12th August and its a 199 engine although my invoice says its a 204!!
That was quick!
The last of the 199s...
Great choice of paint and wheels. Hope you have a great time in it.

Looks great. Ours was same build week as yours and just had confirmation it docked at UK port. Yippee! Hopefully, we should take delivery in next week or so.

Nice Zooks, mm beginning to think I should of got those wheels, in my defence looking through the brochure I must of thought they were the standard ones since they feature on 90% of van photos!

Nice Zooks, mm beginning to think I should of got those wheels, in my defence looking through the brochure I must of thought they were the standard ones since they feature on 90% of van photos!
I don't think there are any bad looking wheel options on the Cali tbh.
However the palmerstons were definately my prefered factory option wheels (and most expensive!) when I ordered. I see now the springfield alloys come with the sport pack but I have not seen any in the metal so still prefer the palmerstons.

We collected our week 44 build yesterday. Love it - the kids love it even more! Can’t wait to start making some memories now

Attachments

• 44FF0CB4-AC21-4573-B9B8-54E5A33754D1.jpeg
    44FF0CB4-AC21-4573-B9B8-54E5A33754D1.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 770992CB-E98E-4423-947F-D5AD2BDD94AB.jpeg
    770992CB-E98E-4423-947F-D5AD2BDD94AB.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 73E63A4B-AEEA-4CCE-8E7B-2DE8CF7FE066.jpeg
    73E63A4B-AEEA-4CCE-8E7B-2DE8CF7FE066.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 40
We collected our week 44 build yesterday. Love it - the kids love it even more! Can’t wait to start making some memories now
Bay Leaf Green looks great. We nearly chose it with Woodstock’s too ... perhaps we should’ve ...
Have fun!

Looks fab - enjoy! My Cali-love has only grown since mine arrived, and that's with a load of restrictions about where we can go... It was definitely our best 2020 decision!

Fantastic - its such a good feeling isnt it when the day finally arrives? Our kids are loving it too. Top marks for the personal plate - really cool

Looks great. Enjoy. Black B pillars are on my to do list

Back