Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Week 45 Club

Saesneg Shaun

Saesneg Shaun

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I've noticed quite a few of us on here have builds starting week 45.
Must be a VW UK focussed week.
A month to go Guys!

We are in that build week too. We ordered our van on 13th August when the factory was on holiday closedown and so the order was probably not accepted until a couple of weeks later. We have been advised by dealer and VW (via chat) that we are week 45 and dealer reckons we should be taking delivery mid December.

We are in that build week too. We ordered our van on 13th August when the factory was on holiday closedown and so the order was probably not accepted until a couple of weeks later. We have been advised by dealer and VW (via chat) that we are week 45 and dealer reckons we should be taking delivery mid December.

I ordered 12th Aug. Wasn't told anything about about any factory holidays? Mid December sounds good, we were told Feb 21.

We are provisional week 45 too - ordered around the 20th Aug. Have any of you had it confirmed yet? I don't want to ask for fear of finding it's been pushed back!

I agree, it seems there’s a RHD week every four weeks. I ordered 24th July and build week first week of November. (Kombi not Cali)

A month to go Guys!
Well I would have loved to join the '45 Club' but my dealer just just disqualified me ..... I am now in the '44 Club'... but .... I expect we shall be on the same North Sea crossing... Regards

Well I would have loved to join the '45 Club' but my dealer just just disqualified me ..... I am now in the '44 Club'... but .... I expect we shall be on the same North Sea crossing... Regards

I think i would be quite happy to be disqualified for that one.

We are provisional week 45 too - ordered around the 20th Aug. Have any of you had it confirmed yet? I don't want to ask for fear of finding it's been pushed back!

Yes build start 2nd Nov confirmed by VW online chat and my dealer

I ordered on the 24th August and was provisional week 46. After contacting Vw vans chat last week I’ve now been moved to week 44 but still not confirmed as yet. Still hopeful I’ll get the early Xmas present to myself. After selling my last Cali I lasted 2 weeks before ordering a new one, life without a Cali is miserable!!

Ooh I've just checked and my build week is now confirmed at week 44 so I have to leave the club too!

A month to go Guys!
Ordered a Ocean 4 Motion 11th Oct and have this week (wk41) as the buiild date
Hope the date doesn't slip

Have you had confirmation from the dealer or the VW online chat? I am assuming that as we have not heard to the contrary we will be week 45 still

Have you had confirmation from the dealer or the VW online chat? I am assuming that as we have not heard to the contrary we will be week 45 still
Not me, i'm still at week 45 2nd Nov might try with VW chat later

Confirmation from the dealer

Ordered ours on 27 August and was given build week 46 soon after - dealer updated last week to week 44 like a couple of others above. Is it ok to start getting excited yet? :)

Ordered ours on 27 August and was given build week 46 soon after - dealer updated last week to week 44 like a couple of others above. Is it ok to start getting excited yet? :)

VW chat just confirmed i'm now week 44 build date 26th Oct so i'm out of the club too!

Looks like I am the only member left in the club then. I will try VW chat tomorrow and see what they say.

Definitely - I can hardly sit still!

Hey all you week 44-ers (did we all move from week 45 in the end?)! I know our club name isn't right, but I'm sitting here dreaming of my new toy in a line with all of yours as they start to make their way along the production line this week.

Hey all you week 44-ers (did we all move from week 45 in the end?)! I know our club name isn't right, but I'm sitting here dreaming of my new toy in a line with all of yours as they start to make their way along the production line this week.

I couldn't help myself and was straight on to VW Chat this morning to confirm my build had started :)

Oh can I join this club too? Ordered 27th August, given build week of 44. Dealer reckons mid-December delivery.

Oh dear. I don't think you are eligible. You also can't join me in the week 43 club. Sorry. ;)

So exciting ......Just heard today our order is scheduled for build week 47. Can anyone suggest timeframe for delivery please.

Back