Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Think I'm there?

That's an expensive comfort mat then for £324!

You are right, the cargo net comes with the storage pack.

@JamesTT, you are only buying the mat, which is pointless if you are selling it, and it's costing you £324

I also think that using the word comfort is misleading, a thin uncomfortable mat would be more accurate.

I would love to have had the 80 litre tank, high speed through France gets you about 350 miles to a fill on the smaller one & thats running it down to about 50km of range showing.

Alloy spare is well worth having - gives you one replacement for a kerbing incident.
Hello. That's doesn't sound right, my 70l does about 500 miles at 85mph. 150 is fine, my other cars 300hp and that's fun. The Cali is never going to be particularly fun to drive, it's comfy and cruises well at up to 100.

What do you use Andy?
Brandrup ixtend. Bought 7 years ago for our old van it’s about 75mm too long for the shorter T6.1 bed.
New van came with the comfort mat, we laid it out on the bed, tried it for 5mins and decided to sell it & keep the brandrup.

Brandrup ixtend. Bought 7 years ago for our old van it’s about 75mm too long for the shorter T6.1 bed.
New van came with the comfort mat, we laid it out on the bed, tried it for 5mins and decided to sell it & keep the brandrup.
Purely out of interest, what does a standard Ocean come with if you don’t add the Comfort Mattress option?

Just a pad to cover the parcel shelf, similar to T6.

Congratulations!
What is the bed extension?
Did you get 9%ish off with Drive the Deal?
Not sure what the bed extension is? It’s just listed on the option. Spec was £83
K plus on VW site, so £10 K off on DTD

That's an expensive comfort mat then for £324!

You are right, the cargo net comes with the storage pack.

@JamesTT, you are only buying the mat, which is pointless if you are selling it, and it's costing you £324
Oh, I didn’t realise. Oh well I got a good discount from DTD, so not that concerned. I’ll buy a mattress instead

Just a pad to cover the parcel shelf, similar to T6.
So as Standard, you get a 1” pad to cover the back shelf only. If you spec the additional comfort Mattress, you get a whole fold up mattress to cover the whole seat to create a levelish bed?

So basically the same as what you can choose for a Beach.

So as Standard, you get a 1” pad to cover the back shelf only. If you spec the additional comfort Mattress, you get a whole fold up mattress to cover the whole seat to create a levelish bed?

So basically the same as what you can choose for a Beach.
The Ocean bed is flat & level without any additional mattress just on the hard side of firm.
I understand the 3 seat beach bench needs a shaped mattress just to make it flat?

The Ocean bed is flat & level without any additional mattress just on the hard side of firm.
I understand the 3 seat beach bench needs a shaped mattress just to make it flat?
Yes, the 3 seat Beach bench is far more contoured than the Ocean so it does need the VW comfort mattress to get it nearly flat. I’ve got this in my T6.1 Beach.

I was just wondering what the 2 different choices were for the Ocean.

Yes, the seats are contoured and so more comfortable when travelling for the 3 x rear passengers in the Beach. Downside is that you need a thicker mattress to even out the lumps, but you get a wider bed.

Back