Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Under 25 California Ocean Insurance

TeamJones

TeamJones

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

We are due to pick up our new California Ocean next week (yey!). The vehicle will be in my husband's name (who has 2yr NCB on a van - age 25) and I will also need to be insured (4yr NCB on a car - age 24). Reading on the forums there are very few and far between insurance companies (who fully cover Cali's and all their contents, habitation etc) who will cover under 25's.

Anybody have any luck with a similar situation? Around 15,000 miles per year. Social, domestic and commuting. Parked on driveway at night.

:thanks

First stop current insurer(s)

In no particular order
APlan
Adrianflux
CCC
CMC
LV

Search this site for others

That’s a starting point, good luck :)

Lv are great and I love them, don’t know if they cover the ocean yet may just be the beach?

Hi all

We are due to pick up our new California Ocean next week (yey!). The vehicle will be in my husband's name (who has 2yr NCB on a van - age 25) and I will also need to be insured (4yr NCB on a car - age 24). Reading on the forums there are very few and far between insurance companies (who fully cover Cali's and all their contents, habitation etc) who will cover under 25's.

Anybody have any luck with a similar situation? Around 15,000 miles per year. Social, domestic and commuting. Parked on driveway at night.

:thanks

Do report back your Findings please, it may help others in the future

So contacted Comfort and Caravan and Camping Club yesterday (will contact more Monday).

Comfort - will insure us (with my husband as the main driver) for £816 with max 10,000 miles per year.

CCC - will not insure us.

Hello TeamJones,

I'm 28 years old and collecting my Ocean next week, just wondering how you got on with your insurance quest?

I hope you're both enjoying the van :)

Thanks in advance for any information,

Matt

I am 25 and insured my 204 ocean with Admiral - got it for £720 with 8yr NCB.

Bizarrely my 911 GTS is £350.00 - Doesn't make sense.

Hope this helps.

Try NFU. The van is in my name with husband and 2 sons (24 and 26) insured to drive it.