Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Not sure if I am right to confirm my request to attend the factory tour in Hannover
If so,
Two places my wife Tess and Myself Terry please.
I have added you both

I and my OH are in (if still there are any chance)

We can't make this anymore, so if we (2 adults) are on the list can you take us off please.

Some great news..

We are now finally booked in for a club tour of the VW California factory in Hannover-Limmer on the 18th April 2017.

Initially we have a tour booked for a maximum of 40 people but if popular we can arrange two tours on the same day (one in the morning and another in afternoon)

More details to follow in regards to camping and accomodation but initially we need to know numbers of people attending, please ONLY let us know if you want to confirm as space will be limited. We will also need to know how many people you wish to book for.

Volunteers Confirmed: @hotel california @sapto @Swissian @Rich20
I will go and my wife count us in please

Hi @Rich20 is there any news of a second tour yet please as I need to comit to time off, I realise you are doing your best for us all but it seems to be dragging on?

Hi @Rich20 is there any news of a second tour yet please as I need to comit to time off, I realise you are doing your best for us all but it seems to be dragging on?

We do not even got the first date/tour comfirmed by the factory so we all are waiting....
Hope we can give answers soon , so we all can plan further , book a site and you all can start booking ferry or tunnel tickets!

We do not even got the first date/tour comfirmed by the factory so we all are waiting....
Hope we can give answers soon , so we all can plan further , book a site and you all can start booking ferry or tunnel tickets!

This surpise me as the staff at Limmer are very good people. Is there still no update? News of this is now on the Caliboard so you will maybe get more Germans attend soon

This surpise me as the staff at Limmer are very good people. Is there still no update? News of this is now on the Caliboard so you will maybe get more Germans attend soon

People can still sign in ....but doubt if they all can come as it is a loooong list already
As maybe we get only one day , who knows?

@dale , those who are on the list so far from day one are getting first choise from the first who signed in , but some might drop off in the end as always.
Some might have give up thier name but change minds , we need to look in that IF and WHEN the date(s) is set with VW

What do you mean 'IF'

I thought it was set for 18th April?

The 18th was the agreed date that we have put to the factory. We are now trying to secure more dates/tours to accommodate as many people as possible but comms with them is proving difficult. We are very frustrated at the lack of response but are persisting with emails and telephone calls but replies are not forthcoming. We have over 120 so far wishing to attend so we need at least 3 tours we think. We are aware that people need to book time off and we still need to secure camping. :headbang

What do you mean 'IF'

I thought it was set for 18th April?

As the word IF says....
all depends on the answer from VW factory , this is not in our hands.

Please add me to the list for two adults. A bit late to the party but hopefully we can be included if the visit goes ahead.

Many thanks

Please add me to the list for two adults. A bit late to the party but hopefully we can be included if the visit goes ahead.

Many thanks
I have added you to the list

I have added you to the list

Thanks for that. Organising my calendar for next year, I notice that the proposed visit is a couple of days after Easter. Is this intentional or the only time that VW can accommodate us? If possible, I would prefer the visit to take place a couple of weeks later to be clear of Easter holidays. This is of course my personal preference. If the negotiations with VW have crossed the Rubicon and most members are happy with the proposed date, please ignore my response. :thanks

Back