Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Meet Denmark 2019 pictures&reports

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
No wonder tickets going fast, everyone wants to see what this event at 10am is ;-) Even i'm intrigued.
Screenshot_20190408-210947_Chrome.jpg
This trip and place overall sounds sooo amazing, would absolutely love to go but got a bit of the 'oh my gosh, where would i start planning something like this!"
Is anyone taking kiddies??

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
No wonder tickets going fast, everyone wants to see what this event at 10am is ;-) Even i'm intrigued.
View attachment 43260
This trip and place overall sounds sooo amazing, would absolutely love to go but got a bit of the 'oh my gosh, where would i start planning something like this!"
Is anyone taking kiddies??
HAHA … yes. Another thought it was a typo. But ist for real :)

Just book the ferry and go …

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
HAHA … yes. Another thought it was a typo. But ist for real :)

Just book the ferry and go …
Ive just googled it, hahahaha, looks amazing fun!!!!
Oh gosh, where, how, cost, im new to all this cali adventures thing , but not crossed the english channel yet, barely even left wales :rolleyes: but would love do this!

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Staff member
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hehe … did you book Rik?
Hi Henrik, I did not book yet :embarrased as it seems our timing for USA is a little too tight for comfort to allow a good turnround from getting back from Bornholm to flying off to Denver. I wont say yet we are not coming but it is looking a little ominous at the moment. We are working on a plan!

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi Henrik, I did not book yet :embarrased as it seems our timing for USA is a little too tight for comfort to allow a good turnround from getting back from Bornholm to flying off to Denver. I wont say yet we are not coming but it is looking a little ominous at the moment. We are working on a plan!
Understandable, but I still hope you make it :)

hotel california

hotel california

18 'till i die....
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We have booked ....need to look now from witch way we will be getting there to book the ferry to the island.

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Did you make your booking yet? Still, some tickets left for this adventure … come and enjoy!

iStock-105570367.jpg

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We have had to cancel our Norway trip until next year sadly :sorry but this does mean we should be able to come to Bornholm, just need to clear it with the boss for time off.

C

Calibus

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Couple of questions, does my friend need to own a California to come, or is a conversion ok?

Obviously my grasp of the Danish language is not good, will I be ok? for instance when I go to Netherlands I'm understood.

I’ll probably be on my own and this being the first trip out of the UK, will I feel like a spare part?

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Couple of questions, does my friend need to own a California to come, or is a conversion ok?

Obviously my grasp of the Danish language is not good, will I be ok? for instance when I go to Netherlands I'm understood.

I’ll probably be on my own and this being the first trip out of the UK, will I feel like a spare part?
Many people in Denmark speak very good english (probably better than mine ;0 ) so you should be fine. I am not aware of a need to own a california, many meets I've been to have had all sorts of vehicles but the majority will be calis. :)

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Now to work out the best route with our two hounds. We can't leave until monday so its a rather long drive to make it for friday if go via the tunnel.

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We are currently driving to Memling in Bruges on the monday night and then plan 4 or 5 hours per day to get us to the ferry at 11.20 on Friday.

We haven't booked a ferry off the island, pondering Sweden perhaps?

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Bornholm Meet 2019 We still have a few tickets left for last minute deciders :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hotel california

hotel california

18 'till i die....
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We are current travelling in Denmark with the meet on the agenda .
Read our adventures here: