Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water getting in front of roof

Yes I re siliconed the plugs and also got a garage to clean out the drains at the front down the pillars one was definitely blocked up… that fixed it…

Hi all,
I have a Cali from 2007, never changed the seals and front roof seal is now bulging in a similar place to the original post here. Water seeping through on LHS corner into roof cladding on interior even with roof open. All drains are clear and functioning.
The seal seems to have deteriorated and I can see a tear in the rubber, where it is lifted from roof.
Any recommendations for a repair or is it best just to replace the seal. As it is bonded as one piece, does that mean replacing the whole roof seal?
Many thanks for your advice.

Hi all,
I have a Cali from 2007, never changed the seals and front roof seal is now bulging in a similar place to the original post here. Water seeping through on LHS corner into roof cladding on interior even with roof open. All drains are clear and functioning.
The seal seems to have deteriorated and I can see a tear in the rubber, where it is lifted from roof.
Any recommendations for a repair or is it best just to replace the seal. As it is bonded as one piece, does that mean replacing the whole roof seal?
Many thanks for your advice.
Post a photo or two to help

In short the whole perimeter roof seal is one piece

Hi...I have a CAli 2009... I changed the rubber seal from the roof and above the front windscreen...I'm not to practical but it was easily done ....