Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

• 31st May. Builders Van. 12 boxes of flooring and 4 cans of paint.
  • 01st June. Beach Hut. Heading off to the seaside for the day.

Took him to the garage to get the side door electric latching mechanism mended. They've booked him in until Monday .... which makes me a little worried about how much stuff needs to be taken out and put back to fix it. Lovely people at the St Ives dealership though. I've borrowed a little blue Caddy. Cute.

Took the rubber seal of the roof edges to clean/silicone..
Nice sunny day for it Loz.

Presuming it wasn't sealed on in any way.

Wha silicone are you thinking of?

Mike

Presuming it wasn't sealed on in any way.

Wha silicone are you thinking of?

not difficult, I just pulled it down gripping it from the inside edge, then used some detailing spray to clean off the dirt and just used regular silicone spray on it before I pushed it back on and wiped off the overspray.
IMG_2375.JPG IMG_2377.JPG IMG_2378.JPG

not difficult, I just pulled it down gripping it from the inside edge, then used some detailing spray to clean off the dirt and just used regular silicone spray on it before I pushed it back on and wiped off the overspray.
Ok thanks

Mike

3 things. I made a tool to allow access into the water tank. Then, once I had access I fixed the pump so I've now got running water.
Easy fix just turned the small impeller and it worked.
I also made an appointment with Roger in Taunton who will solve my solar panel issues.

Made a custom utensils drawer divider from MDF and sticky back plastic to amalgamate my cutlery and utensils into one place. Bit Blue Peter but hey it works. Saved some space in the cupboards and made the drawer bit more practical. Couldn't find anything exactly what I was after so ended up making it to suit my things. Even has a secret scissors and knife cubby to keep these things away from my kids.

IMG_9569.JPG

Went for a swim, too windy to deploy roof or awning.
Found a further use as a mobile changing room!

That was one of the reasons for buying the thing, fish and chips by the sea and the facility for tea after! Love the run through Titchfield Haven to Stokes Bay.

148c166addefaf662f61f733ab33d5e8.jpeg

We took our bikes and rode around the small lake. Nice view of the German mountains (Zugspitze...)

Breakfast this morning with our two dogs Eddie and Elsie at Burton Dassett hills. Tried out our new tarpaulin.IMG_0989.JPG

Back