Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

^ HC your sliding door is open! ;)

Went to Freiburg (crowded)
c8e62cb03b0ae4893a872f24844946f6.jpg
and slept at Kirchzarten (empty off season) with friends (three Calis).
24f9a3594ac455800d1b886cce3df85d.jpg

^ HC your sliding door is open! ;)

Yep , we stopted and let the dog out for a wee ...:D , i'm not taking pic's from my dash while driving...engine was cut off also.

Drove 1035km in 10h time in my Cali today crossing France looking for nicer weather than in Belgium ....and found it...
View attachment 39481
Spending a few days near the Mont-Ventoux and the Dentelles ...
View attachment 39480
We abandonned Germany once and drove south to find good weather. I phoned the German campsite to apologise and the owner said "I would go too if I could, come and visit us another time"
How wonderful to be down there now! I'm looking forward to the posts

Tinted the rear windows.
Brought a load of boxes from IKEA

80D1D029-D662-4181-AFC8-402719CF2830.jpeg

Dog agility show, three nights in a freezing cold, wet muddy field with lots and lots (hundreds!) of lovely muddy dogs. Perfect. This is what we do.

Good afternoon,

Just washed the van, cleaned the inside and the windows (which I hate to do, especially when the sun is shining).

Regards,
Eberhard

This morning the meadows had a nice white bite of frost. After a beatiful walk under the steel blue sky we returned home and only then my brain sent a message: did you empty the water tanks of the Cali? No, I didn’t! Had completely forgotten this after our last trip on a hot October day. So this afternoon with minus temps I emptied the tanks. Happy that the water flowed!

Frosty regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Drove 360km from Vandieres (Champange region) - home after a week in France .
Unloaded the Cali from the food and cloting and parked in the garage , the rest i tidy up during the next days.
Next weekend it goes in for roof repair ...

I cooked a gourmet Sunday lunch in mine, whilst at the Beach today ;)

6D038DC7-4FDD-4C27-B951-8E317A26F80C.jpeg

Well yesterday I removed the sink water pump fuse from the fuse-holder and drained the remaining fresh water from the system..

So today I can look out at my frozen California without worrying about a frozen water system.

Filled up with 10 litres of ad-blue for the first time in my and the bus’s life. We had a happy moment together.

Drove it to Camper Centrum Nederland in Amersfoort to get the roof job done within' warrenty...
They need the Cali from monday to friday to get the job done and as i'm 160km away from them i drove today as less traffic today than on a weekday....
Strange thing not seeing the Cali parked up in my garage tonight....:(
Can't wait until next weekend to pick it back up !

As per two posts above , the Cali is away for a week without me:(
But it's still keeping me busy...:D

Took out all the tableware and cutlery to put it in the dishwacher ...we do it at least a few times a year and certainly after every long trip to give everything a good wash.
Thismorning first work to unload the dishwasher
IMG_9404.JPG

Last edited:
Return trip from Southeast London to Ashbourne to pick up my father-in-law from my brother-in-law. Camped overnight on the banks of the River Nene on the way north so I didn’t have to do the entire round trip in one go.

Very pleasant night: slept 10pm to 8am without disturbance.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Collected the Christmas Tree with the kids. First car I've had that one has fitted in no worries. :)

Back