Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Yes I get that bit, unfortunately my emoji from the phone didn’t go through so here it comes ;)

I haven’t renewed my subscription so my edit powers are no more...

7de8486b2aeaf7b423f3f9b7879f31dd.jpg

Summerwheels! Yahoo!

Wife picked me up from the Forest after splitting a tyre on my XC bike. First time in 10 years that I've come a cropper on a tubeless setup

Wife picked me up from the Forest after splitting a tyre on my XC bike. First time in 10 years that I've come a cropper on a tubeless setup

Do you still carry an inner tube? Only been tubeless on the MTB for 3 years and so far everything has sealed with the gunk. It’s the tyre slits that worry me. Hence ordering a Stans Dart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get complacent. My rear Racing Ralph has probably 20 pin holes (visible by the small wet patches on the tyre). Just picked up a 5mm gash that wouldn't seal up at Matley Wood. Instant blowout.

Might pop out on the road bike tomorrow and that has tubulars. Lightning and twice.

I pulled 5 thorns out when I swapped over from winter to summer tyres. Hadn’t really done much mileage on them either.
Not gone tubeless on my other bikes yet. Either the wheels or tyres are not compatible.
Been on the road bike this week doing lunchtime rides as WFH. Now on an enforced holiday so will do a longer MTB tomorrow. Out onto the SDW and see how far I get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be quick run on the SDW. Have a good one.

Don't believe it. Picked up a puncture on the Cali recovering me from a puncture on the bike.

We wanted to make some storage pockets to fit in the door pockets of our SE and found the Branderup storage pockets that was for the left side rear for the T4 Cali.

It’s has 6 pockets on it and I don’t think I could have made them and bought the material for a better price. We cut out each of the pockets and applied some Velcro to the back and attached to the doors with a few spare pockets that we could put elsewhere.

When we fitted the first time, they fell off so removed them all again, cleaned the plastic with fairy liquid then heated the plastic door the panels and the Velcro with a hair dryer to get it warm and gluey. It must have been too cold first time round as they have now stuck properly.

D614C87E-0502-4E1D-8493-1398A9C4099B.jpegAF2F8B58-06DB-4EA4-A648-A2C88F3B8A5E.jpegE97886E5-4852-4B63-8616-984B37634CCE.jpeg

Just did it myself this morning. Local tyre shop is open though.

Where did we go in our van and find this oak stump named after a famous independent member of parliament?

c02fb46ba0eb89f6133325d23a179604.jpg

Actually two oak stumps and a young oak planted on top of the oldest stump.

Where did we go in our van and find this oak stump named after a famous independent member of parliament?

c02fb46ba0eb89f6133325d23a179604.jpg

Actually two oak stumps and a young oak planted on top of the oldest stump.
Eggwina Currie.

Back