Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

It looks plain white to me.
So activities like car boot sales are back on?
Yes. Indoor market and antiques place all open too at hemswell. Also the PUBLIC TOILETS WERE OPEN.

Last edited:
Just let it go Elly, i can clearly see that they have jelly. :)
we haven't any atora left so cant even make them :headbang
View attachment 61376
There’s just gotta be jelly, piped in hot and left to cool. Hot crust pastry with suet: OMG, I need to get me some of these pies.
The best pork pies I’ve ever tasted were from an independent pie maker at the Chester food & drinks festival.

There’s just gotta be jelly, piped in hot and left to cool. Hot crust pastry with suet: OMG, I need to get me some of these pies.
The best pork pies I’ve ever tasted were from an independent pie maker at the Chester food & drinks festival.
I queued for over half an hour, they really are that good. They bake all day and as soon as a new batch are in they have gone. Its not just Covid I always have to que unless mid week if I'm kind of working in the area.

Answer - Nothing, just like every other day for the last few months.

However, I just heard myself say "buy it" when Mrs B found a £20 Lampshade on Ebay "collect only". We live in Kent and said lampshade is in Dorset. ;)

However, I just heard myself say "buy it" when Mrs B found a £20 Lampshade on Ebay "collect only". We live in Kent and said lampshade is in Dorset. ;)
Like your style ;) time for a stroll at Burton Bradstock or Lulworth perhaps?

2CAC5767-5A50-4FE5-BACD-E31B613C81C5.jpeg

29555EB3-33BB-4FE4-88A7-6258A75446B9.jpeg

CB8E14C6-B505-44BF-855F-3ECE073EFE50.jpeg

058613CA-5260-4345-8049-C99243727F46.jpeg

13A44797-21ED-4CC8-BE41-ADBC472F7175.jpeg

FEF54EBE-9C48-4D31-8304-186DA6043E0B.jpeg

Like your thinking, Borris.

Not yet done, but a must for today. I got an isotop in February and it’s still in the hall waiting to be fitted. I went to do it before that really grotty weather a few weeks back but sat in the van, on the drive, reminiscing and 2 hours later my hubby came to find me and wake me up! So today’s the day. If it gets too hot and sweaty at least I can do the Velcro.
I was dreading it but thanks to MattBW’s brilliant how-to video feel confident. It’s just one of those pain in the bum jobs that I usually leave till tomorrow!

Another must do for today: find the little Ikea Sunnersta metal shelf I bought months ago when Bigted was trying to make some hanging brackets for me. They didn’t quite work so he’s put a lot of effort in to getting a solution that does. They arrived yesterday and look pretty good. I know that tray is somewhere, just not where I thought it’d be!

Not yet done, but a must for today. I got an isotop in February and it’s still in the hall waiting to be fitted. I went to do it before that really grotty weather a few weeks back but sat in the van, on the drive, reminiscing and 2 hours later my hubby came to find me and wake me up! So today’s the day. If it gets too hot and sweaty at least I can do the Velcro.
I was dreading it but thanks to MattBW’s brilliant how-to video feel confident. It’s just one of those pain in the bum jobs that I usually leave till tomorrow!
Great weather to do that job.

Back