Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Lost us can I ask where the rug comes from. It looks a good colour for Acapulco blue van.

From FloorMats.co.uk - very good service

Does this counts....?
IMG_2852.JPG
Ideal time to give the Cali a wash , not having to work on a thuseday midlle of the week as the 21july is our national holliday and everyone has a day of.
Started early so it's not to hot and still had some shade...

Does this counts....?
View attachment 63198
Ideal time to give the Cali a wash , not having to work on a thuseday midlle of the week as the 21july is our national holliday and everyone has a day of.
Started early so it's not to hot and still had some shade...
Happy Holiday :) We washed ours yesterday, it’s a time consuming job!
This morning we’ve continued with our white black red theme & added a bumper decal

D653B055-4735-453A-A3D1-D44FA78D407F.jpeg

Nice spot, where is it Willwander, and when I looked at your post for some reason the 2nd & 3rd photos took ages to load so I could only see the first and your quote. For a minute I thought how rude then when the others loaded all became clear.:cheers
Haha, cheeky.

That was hallsands beach, south Devon. One of our day trip from Slapton Sands where we are camping. We’ve had a fantastic week down here in the Cali, some great spots nearby to explore.

Last edited:
Taken in to the keuring (MOT) this evening.
Unfortunately I have to return before september 2021 for a new one.

@Thebears , is that pick-up in Hannover kundencenter ?
Been there in the shop and Bullibar , but never got to go behind that door....:)

Last edited:
Picked up my 2007 VW Cali yesterday. Air con service this morning, then a 6 hour valet in the afternoon as the van was a mess. Its starting to look up. Central locking, new car play DAB/Sat Nav and reversing camera tomorrow.

Picks after the valet

A1D8A842-AEE7-403F-AC9C-6D9351580651.jpeg

F260B64E-EFA7-40AC-99B3-0066AA9D4B16.jpeg

@Thebears , is that pick-up in Hannover kundencenter ?
Been there in the shop and Bullibar , but never got to go behind that door....:)
Yes it was.
Gave plates and documents to reception then had to wait 30 mins (free coffee) before taken through the blue sliding doors at the back of the shop and vehicles all parked up inside. Get shown around vehicle and what everything does then 'short' drive back down to Southern Bavaria. My plates don't reflect where I live!!
Now for some adventures.....

Back