Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

doing some repair work om the drivers door window (LHD) because it rapidly disappeared downwards last Saturday due to 2 broken white blocks. Now waiting for the spare parts.
Ordered the other side as well, don't want to do this om a campsite :)

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

An awning option for hard sanding.
View attachment 66012
I have had similar on past motor homes (metal brackets). Are those deigned for the awning or of your own design?
Are you confident that the panels can withstand any transmitted forces? How are the feet fixed to the panels?

Edit: Got it from thread "Side awning leg mounts" Neat.

Last edited:
Were you on the North Yorkshire moors this afternoon travelling south towards Helmsley? If so, we exchanged waves as I passed you going north. Our Cali‘s look like twins!! It really has been a blustery day up here today.

Not guilty, I was in the Berwyn mountains in Wales!

Were you on the North Yorkshire moors this afternoon travelling south towards Helmsley? If so, we exchanged waves as I passed you going north. Our Cali‘s look like twins!! It really has been a blustery day up here today.
He's got your reg (nearly)

Good going, harder to find than Beach Road. That's the next challenge, pics from all the Beach Roads in the UK
There’s one in Polzeath I’m pretty sure
We walked past it yesterday

Moved it from here
P9210153.JPG
Shady side of drive, to here
P9210154.JPG
Sunny side of drive.
It gives an additional one and a half hours sunshine on the solar panel.
This will now be its allocated parking spot.

Came home from Beardy Folk Festival. Postponed in June and we never thought it would happen. Arrived early Friday and by lunchtime was sat on a sunny but very windy Shropshire hill listening to some cracking music and toe tapping along. Great Covid precautions and felt very safe.
Freezing cold at night so we were grateful for the internal isotop that kept us lovely and toastie.

Back