Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Nothing apart from plugging in my mains hookup cable.
Went for a walk and spotted a 2-tone Caravelle parked up though.

Attachments

• 90335DFE-311F-4879-BB02-74F68A0DD8E4.jpeg
    90335DFE-311F-4879-BB02-74F68A0DD8E4.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 51
Even after being told NOT to travel people are still coming from Tier 4 very high risk areas to Wales. Normally this isn’t a problem but please don’t spread this infection any further. STAY AT HOME....
Madness!
Even on our local walk in the Chilterns today we saw two very large groups of people. They’ll no doubt be the first to complain in lockdown number 3.

Madness!
Even on our local walk in the Chilterns today we saw two very large groups of people. They’ll no doubt be the first to complain in lockdown number 3.

On our local walk we saw several groups that looked like extended families. It is easy to judge, but you can never be sure of the circumstances.

Nothing apart from plugging in my mains hookup cable.
Went for a walk and spotted a 2-tone Caravelle parked up though.
Snap. I plugged in today as the batteries showing half full. And then spent 4 hours moving all Campervan stuff from Gym to Spare bedroom so as the treadmill and bench are free for a gentle workout :upsidedown

Madness!
On our walk today there were lots of families meeting up and groups of young adults too. One set were even exchanging gifts, drinking wine and had a birthday cake. Felt angry and then just completely at a loss....what has to happen for people to get it?????

On our walk today there were lots of families meeting up and groups of young adults too. One set were even exchanging gifts, drinking wine and had a birthday cake. Felt angry and then just completely at a loss....what has to happen for people to get it?????
They probably think Covid is a conspiracy orchestrated by Boris so don’t need to take it seriously.
I live opposite Wendover Clock Tower which traditionally attracts a few hundred revellers on New Years Eve. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight. If there’s a crowd I might hang out of my window coughing with a Covid sign hanging round my neck :)

Attachments

• 71DC1770-75F3-402D-94A9-8DA9F465FE09.jpeg
    71DC1770-75F3-402D-94A9-8DA9F465FE09.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 45
They probably think Covid is a conspiracy orchestrated by Boris so don’t need to take it seriously.
I live opposite Wendover Clock Tower which traditionally attracts a few hundred revellers on New Years Eve. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight. If there’s a crowd I might hang out of my window coughing with a Covid sign hanging round my neck :)
You need to do this, wear a monks outfit and chant and swing a rope full of nails across your back !! The repugnant !!
And video it. Would make my year :thumb

We took a short drive to Margery Wood and a stroll along part of the North Downs Way. Needed a ‘view’ to give some perspective today. Unfortunately, the weather had other ideas and could only see over to Reigate. Still, the frost was so thick in parts, you would have been forgiven for thinking there had been snow....much to the disappointment of my girls!

We took a short drive to Margery Wood and a stroll along part of the North Downs Way. Needed a ‘view’ to give some perspective today. Unfortunately, the weather had other ideas and could only see over to Reigate. Still, the frost was so thick in parts, you would have been forgiven for thinking there had been snow....much to the disappointment of my girls!

Well,

the joys of being on the coast.

This time of year the radiator of the sea keeps the fogs away. It was a most beautiful, sunny, crystal clear day here and Max, the geriatric but ever so gentlemanly dog, and I enjoyed a three mile stroll then home, changed for a projected three mile run but the tiredness got in the way and I slept for half the afternoon :)

Hope you get some rest Jen, and wish you a very happy and safe 2021!

Hope you get some rest Jen, and wish you a very happy and safe 2021

A fitful rest, I dozed off an hour ago but then the phone rang and I had to be on duty and now dozing off again but I doubt I will sleep again until tomorrow morning.

Then one more night.... and on the 2nd I can drink again, eat again and sleep normally. For those who will ring the number tonight, for them, no such comfort. Aren't I lucky?

Most of us have no idea,

Meanwhile my autistic son living in a tent in the Sonora desert has not been in touch since before Christmas, and people preach at me that I have no idea...

While I was out on MY walk I noticed other people out on THEIR walk. Selfish they just dont get it eh

While I was out on MY walk I noticed other people out on THEIR walk. Selfish they just dont get it eh
Need to be hung, drawn and quartered don’t they ;)

Happy New Year :rolleyes:
Feeling a little flat :confused:

2D60AACB-181C-41C1-9695-828A36C7B202.jpeg
4273F9E7-7D93-40A5-BC20-31B9238AEB2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back