Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

There are places where you can get the test, at the moment we are planning to do a couple of nights at Aranjuez, where we could have it done. It depends on which test is required at the time of travel, we are still six weeks away and things change so quickly. The weather is picking up nicely however and the current restrictions are bearable at the moment although they may change again on Thursday.
Thanks for the information, we had a plan to return to Spain, had a ferry booking for February but we have now delayed that. We were in Spain for the 1st lookdown which was very restrictive. Reading Spanish news it looks like it is getting restrictive again, hope it is not too bad for you. We were in the Valencia region for October and travelled home during the time the region borders were closed but it was OK. We were the only guests in a hotel in Teruel. Enjoy the rest of your time.

Got delivery of my Cali Coast just before xmas. Bought it off lot, but it had everything I was looking for except for the colour...but now that I've had the Mojave Beige for awhile now, I think it's low-key and that suits me just fine! Because of lockdown, I've had a chance to make some car seats and cushions to customise it a bit. I'm waiting on some carpets from Rugs for Bugs. Will post pics of them when they arrive.

Attachments

• seat covers.jpg
    seat covers.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 106
Got delivery of my Cali Coast just before xmas. Bought it off lot, but it had everything I was looking for except for the colour...but now that I've had the Mojave Beige for awhile now, I think it's low-key and that suits me just fine! Because of lockdown, I've had a chance to make some car seats and cushions to customise it a bit. I'm waiting on some carpets from Rugs for Bugs. Will post pics of them when they arrive.
We were thinking of getting exactly that covering for the table, so that picture is really helpful to see how it looks! Looks great I think, thanks!

Stuck a GONG sticker on my bin. It’s a nostalgic nod to the VW van we had in the 70’s that we named ‘Zero the Hero’. Zero was a character in some of Gong’s music.

Stuck a GONG sticker on my bin. It’s a nostalgic nod to the VW van we had in the 70’s that we named ‘Zero the Hero’. Zero was a character in some of Gong’s music.

Attachments

• B345F0D0-45B3-445E-BC02-F9A53C5FF676.jpeg
    B345F0D0-45B3-445E-BC02-F9A53C5FF676.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 8A292A4B-1D88-4348-8B9F-13C767A8380C.png
    8A292A4B-1D88-4348-8B9F-13C767A8380C.png
    674.7 KB · Views: 65
Fitted my new walk through mats in the Coast. Great quality, great fit and a great price. Real pleased with them....

Wall to wall carpet in the cab along with matching separate footwell mats for the driver & passenger. Nothing at all behind the front seats.

If you go for the Brandrup carpets for the back they match exactly the factory fitted carpet in the front.

Thank you.

howl one have you had your Coast? How’s it going so far? Still waiting on a build week...
Only had a couple of weeks and still enjoying discovering all the hidden delights (only found the warning triangle today!). We love it.... drives nicely and is toasty warm with the heater. Can’t wait until the country’s situation allows the lockdown to start to ease a little.

Only had a couple of weeks and still enjoying discovering all the hidden delights (only found the warning triangle today!). We love it.... drives nicely and is toasty warm with the heater. Can’t wait until the country’s situation allows the lockdown to start to ease a little.
Hopefully can get out there camping before too long!

No mats just the carpeting.... ok in summer but not so great any other time.
Thank you. Why did you choose the velour fabric? Did you consider others?

Thank you. Why did you choose the velour fabric? Did you consider others?
It was a happy medium for me... wanted something that looked/felt nice but not too nice that I didn’t want to muck it up! I didn’t want rubber mats and the velour, in my opinion, goes nicely with the Cali carpeting. And the price was good too!

Very unusual :)
We are only a mile from the motorway, took the Cali for a run as it’s nearly 3 weeks since it’s last run. Only up and down part of the motorway for 40 miles but gosh it was enjoyable.

We are only a mile from the motorway, took the Cali for a run as it’s nearly 3 weeks since it’s last run. Only up and down part of the motorway for 40 miles but gosh it was enjoyable.
ha ha ! shopping is 2 miles from home, but a shopping trip turns out to be a 20 mile long way round trip including packed lunch in the van! :thumb

Back