Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you done with your California today?

Camped in it. Cooked in it. Now chilling next to it. But put too much king naga on my burgers. Feels like I've had my lips around the exhaust pipe. Edit. Also showered in it. Was a bit chilly but needs must

20210421_175353.jpg

20210421_165112.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t posted on here for a long time.
No wonderful pics... but took my younger dogs 40 miles down the road (which was illegal up until a few days ago in Scotland) to do some agility. Been a long time coming and they were so happy... and the new Beach now has double the miles on the clock. Drove like a dream. Happy days...

Camped in it. Cooked in it. Now chilling next to it. But put too much king naga on my burgers. Feels like I've had my lips around the exhaust pipe. Edit. Also showered in it. Was a bit chilly but needs must

View attachment 77119

View attachment 77120

View attachment 77119

View attachment 77120

View attachment 77119

View attachment 77120
Where abouts are you ?

Back