Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What you listening to in your cali?

For me lately its been a lot of Johnny Winter, Rory Gallagher, American roots stuff, old Genesis, Rammstein, Pink Floyd, Alan Stivell, AC/DC and Jimmy Eat World. All on random play, so some interesting changes requiring quick reaches for the volume control :)

Looking forward to playing Radio Paradise - a great 'Listener-supported' station from the US (Paradise, Ca. actually). You can listen off-line with them and they play wall-to-wall great and very diverse music.

Id be interested to hear your playlist. Is it public on Spotify? Are you willing to share it or any others? Thanks!
I do have one complied over the last four/five years but its on Tidal because of their FLAC quality. I'd willingly share but music is so very subjective.

I do have one complied over the last four/five years but its on Tidal because of their FLAC quality. I'd willingly share but music is so very subjective.
Thank you. I agree music is highly personal but I love checking out the sort of playlist you mentioned that has been built over time. I’m on Spotify but I’ll check out Tidal if you can send a link.

Here is a link to a playlist containing a diverse mix of mostly modern and a few older tracks spanning many genres.

All the best,

Dave

Thank you. I agree music is highly personal but I love checking out the sort of playlist you mentioned that has been built over time. I’m on Spotify but I’ll check out Tidal if you can send a link.

Here is a link to a playlist containing a diverse mix of mostly modern and a few older tracks spanning many genres.

All the best,

Dave

Try the above - no idea if it will work. I have your s playing now thanks.

The link works. There’s a lot I like. Thank you for introducing me to Amanda Palmer and Diane Coffee!
Hi Cal4x4. Great. We are working through yours - it'll take a few nights. Like Chris Stapleton and a good few others. Thanks.

Anything by Van Morrison, Vangelis, Van der Graaf Generator, or failing that, maybe Boy George.. You can't get camper than that.

For all you Radiohead fans, there’s a new album release. Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood have formed a band called The Smile with drummer Tom Skinner. Available on Spotify.

70CBED8B-BEE1-45E7-9913-5AE196FFC85B.png

Tony mcguiness from above and beyond deep sets . Available on soundcloud and can be downloaded.

For all you Radiohead fans, there’s a new album release. Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood have formed a band called The Smile with drummer Tom Skinner. Available on Spotify.

View attachment 93081
It's certainly a great album and one I'd recommend too. Well worth checking out Tom Skinner's band 'Sons Of Kemet' too. Brilliant live x

Rattling table which I didn’t clip back properly and I can’t be bothered to stop and sort out…

Back