Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which Cali to Buy?

I am so glad you managed to come to your decision with your new 150. Welsh Gas is right, keep it simple and learn what works for you.

We never bought extra bedding except for sheets for upstairs and down we just take the duvet and pillows off our bed when we go away or off one of the spare rooms if I go on my own.

If you like wild camping you may consider a Trangia or that type of thing for cooking outside if the weather is ok but if your staying on sites with EHU then electric hob and hot plate are great for free cooking. Never bothered with a bungee but most importantly have a fab time with your new bus.
I plan on having a spare gas stove for emergencies, but I eat simple, so the kitchen in the cali is enough for me.

So glad and can't wait to get started. Have most of what I need I reckon, until the space gets lived in a bit! Then the finer details will come out! maybe just a cover for the pop top for when friends stay - as I get cold so easy!

I have a 150 ocean dsg and am very happy with it; I often tow a boat (approx 1800kg) with no problems. Cheaper to buy and tax, with better fuel economy than 204/199. I was lent a 204 4mo caravelle (much lighter than Cali obvsly) and didn’t feel a lot of difference, except it didn’t spin the wheels when pulling away enthusiastically.

Not cheaper to tax, but cheaper to insure?

Back