Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which seat covers?

Countryoak

Countryoak

VIP Member
Hi

I would like to get some seat covers for the VW beach, but which?
would need to be able to wipe them if need be, can the Berghaus one be bought ?
Any ideas welcome...

Vicki :hello

INKA seat covers are best, there is an option to buy them via the forum and get discount. They are the same as the genuine seat covers but half the price :thumb

Best to talk to Inka and sort out exactly what you need, e.g. I needed extra set for a fifth seat. I also found that the rear headrest covers had holes in the side that you don't need on the Beach two seat bench so they are going to swop them for ones without holes.

Cost was about £95 including postage and they arrived the next day. Fitting was fairly easy and they include the opening for the seat airbags. Adjusting headrest height is a little bit difficult first time due to the plastic ring which the stanchion goes through, but when you remember which side the button is on you can push it through the material.

Good quality and good value overall.

Andy

Hi
Thanks both of you.
Regarding fitting them do you have to take the arm rests off?
If so how do they come off?
Do you have to fiddle about under the seat to fix the bottoms?
Thanks
Vicki

The sell them on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-California ... 3cd647fafb

But you get a discount if you give them an ring and tell them your VW California club logon - details in the VIP section.

You don't have to take the arm rests off.

You have to take the front head rests out, but this is just like any other car.

I managed to hide the straps on mine behind the plastic bottom of the seats, but they recommend just putting behind.

All fitted in less than an hour so pretty easy.

T

Have you checked out the Jackyard seat covers ? Great quality and wonderful choice of colours to bring even more enjoyment to owning a Cali. Have a look at the pictures on the forum and the detail. Enjoy looking :thumb

......as I said above ;)

Hi

I have had a look at both makes, I think the jackyard ones are too expensive for me, so I emailed Inka earlier this afternoon for a price, the California two front seats and a two seat bench cover by Inka on ebay are £84.95 but for the California Beach they emailed saying they would be £104.95?
Awaiting a reply to see why the big price difference.

:doh
Thanks for all the help...

Vicki

Countryoak said:
Hi

I have had a look at both makes, I think the jackyard ones are too expensive for me, so I emailed Inka earlier this afternoon for a price, the California two front seats and a two seat bench cover by Inka on ebay are £84.95 but for the California Beach they emailed saying they would be £104.95?
Awaiting a reply to see why the big price difference.

:doh
Thanks for all the help...

Vicki

Don't forget to become a VIP and get an extra 10% off !

Hi

Yes, I intend to make myself a VIP member thanks, but I still can't understand the price difference as surely the seats in a California and a California Beach would be more or less the same.

Vicki. ;)

I think I paid around £95 for my Beach which is a 2(front)+2 (rear bench) +1 (single). If you have the Beach with the 3 seat rear bench you could be looking at 2+3, 2+3+1, or even 2+3+1+1.

To me the amount you were quoted looks about right e.g. less than £20 per seat with discount. You don't say what layout you have which will make quite a difference.

Andy

Hi

The eBay advert is for 2 front seats and a two seater bench for a California, ours is exactly the same layout I did explain the layout in my email to them.

Vicki
:hello

Dont take any notice of the Ebay prices, just call them and quote your VIP username to get the best price plus your discount.