Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter tyre choice - T6 Ocean 4motion - Switzerland

Have you tried www.camskill.co.uk?
They have Pirelli Winter which I ran on my Touareg - they were excellent and wore very well (many trips to the alps)
Used Camskill several times and found them on the ball for knowledge and price.
Stu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. After a wheels and tyre package and they only do tyres.

Mytyres are the other stockist and when you look on eBay there are hundreds which are actually mytyres selling through eBay.

Mike

..... who lives in our mountains and therefore travels every day on the snowy roads, never uses "premium" tires, but other brands much cheaper, Nexen etc ..... the very soft mix is excellent on the snow , much less on the asphalt .... 4 tires cost as 2 of the "premium" and you can change more often to have them always "fresh" ...., hello

Thanks. After a wheels and tyre package and they only do tyres.

Mytyres are the other stockist and when you look on eBay there are hundreds which are actually mytyres selling through eBay.

Mike
Hi Mike,

I recently bought Michelin Agilis Alpin 215/60R17 104 H C Quantity: 5 x 157,00, 4Xalloys and 1Xsteel rim from oponeo.co.uk, delivered to Belfast and all went well.

Hope this is of help!
Robert

Hi Mike,

I recently bought Michelin Agilis Alpin 215/60R17 104 H C Quantity: 5 x 157,00, 4Xalloys and 1Xsteel rim from oponeo.co.uk, delivered to Belfast and all went well.

Hope this is of help!
Robert

Thanks

Mike

Back