Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Work top

S

Spyder

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi any body had problems with the white top behind fly screen marking going like dirty yellow colour Vw have re placed mine already but new marks on new one

Yes we have some pale yellow stains on the white worktop around the fly screen. our Van is only a few weeks old and I am sure we have not spilt anything on it.
8A8A8BB0-CBB4-4EA2-A08F-1E03C24E23F8.jpeg

Another photo showing the yellow marks between the cooker and the fly screen
9EA6111E-D087-4AD4-BA84-F992AEB7637E_1_201_a.jpeg

That’s the same as mine it’s not right you pay all that money you just want it right Vw have replaced mine cos it was x Demo under warranty but it’s done the same I have told Vw again & sent pics I now what it is the white laminate is not the right type of laminate this is what I do table tops I have had this problem on one of my jobs if people complain they will have to do a recall keep me posted

That’s the same as mine it’s not right you pay all that money you just want it right Vw have replaced mine cos it was x Demo under warranty but it’s done the same I have told Vw again & sent pics I now what it is the white laminate is not the right type of laminate this is what I do table tops I have had this problem on one of my jobs if people complain they will have to do a recall keep me posted
Mine is the same as I’m away at the moment I have forward photos to the dealership for them to contact VWCC for a solution on my return. However I don’t want it going in and out for the same issue every three months as this van is only three months old, didn’t occur on my 600.

Hi any body had problems with the white top behind fly screen marking going like dirty yellow colour Vw have re placed mine already but new marks on new one
Was it a case of just replacing the worktop or did they have to take out the whole kitchen unit