Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

wrapping my van

tim downes

tim downes

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello - im thinking about wrapping my next van - were ready to order a 6.1 and none of the two tone colours are really working for us - however the wrapping market looks disparate - has anyone any advice on the good the bad and where to go ? many thanks Tim

Myself and others on the forum have used Monsterwraps in Hedge End, Southampton with excellent results.

Has a quote from South Wales Autowrap to wrap bottom half of my van
£1100 for solid Gloss and £1400 for flip gloss

ok - what is flip gloss please ?

Thanks I didn’t know that could be done with a wrap

Hello - im thinking about wrapping my next van - were ready to order a 6.1 and none of the two tone colours are really working for us - however the wrapping market looks disparate - has anyone any advice on the good the bad and where to go ? many thanks Tim

I had a look on the configurator, poor colour selection on the T6.1.
Agree about the 2 tone. Always liked the red/white combo.

Have they ditched Onyx White...?

It seems the Onyx White has gone - the light grey is a good colour though - but we will probably buy a plain white one and then wrap it to half way

I’m not sure where you are based but if it’s near you then I would recommend KJ wraps in Newbury.

I’m not sure where you are based but if it’s near you then I would recommend KJ wraps in Newbury.
Thanks I’ll get in touch with them - were in Cornwall but it would be worth travelling to get a good job

I always understood one of the main benefits of wrapping is to protect from stone chips and the like. Wrapping the top seems to me to be defeating the object somewhat.

Good point - we’d be wrapping the bottom half and leaving the top white

I always understood one of the main benefits of wrapping is to protect from stone chips and the like. Wrapping the top seems to me to be defeating the object somewhat.
Apart from the two tone effect.

AST in Penrith and Carlisle.....
they wrap Stobarts and Yodel.....and our vehicles....
im about to get a simple wrap
Hi Dottie, what is a simple wrap, I am in both locations tomorrow so may call in and speak with them. Thanks.

Sorry to be an old fart, but what is "wrapping"?

Not a wrap as such but I saw a van with a fantastic landscape scene filling the entire rear screen. It looked to be made up of dots so I presume you could see through it from the inside. I think it was a Swiss van. Looked great - wish I'd taken a picture of it. Anyone seen something similar or know anyone that does them?

Our vehicles were wrapped recently to celebrate 20 years...
My van is pre wrap....i have ideas but my ideas came from the forum....plus our logo plus my doggy ‘logo’....Pics to follow! ;)5BC48404-8BB5-42B5-ADA3-893DC2E85591.jpeg

Back