Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

wrapping my van

I wonder if Indium Grey or Copper Bronze bottom half would suit it?
Bronze an option, thanks. Was considering a petroleum blue also. Was hoping someone had already had a go with pictures!

Wonder what happened in the meeting when they chose the UK Two tone California colours, could they have got it anymore wrong?

Candy White/Ascot Grey - a real kick in the teeth for a free colour and a £300 one at £2,800.

Candy White/Copper Bronze Metallic - less said about this the better for me....

Candy White/Bay Leaf Green Metallic - looks stunning, just not a fan of green.

Wonder what happened in the meeting when they chose the UK Two tone California colours, could they have got it anymore wrong?

Candy White/Ascot Grey - a real kick in the teeth for a free colour and a £300 one at £2,800.

Candy White/Copper Bronze Metallic - less said about this the better for me....

Candy White/Bay Leaf Green Metallic - looks stunning, just not a fan of green.
I love all of them tbh but can’t see the value in two-tone Ascot, as you say.
Would love to see people wrapping an Ascot van as it’s free, and I’ve ordered one!

Last edited:
I love all of them tbh but can’t see the value in Ascot, as you say.
Would love to see people wrapping an Ascot van as it’s free, and I’ve ordered one!
As it’s her van, we are thinking about wrapping the bottom half of Ascot grey in a light blue, I’m fairly good with colour combinations, but have to wait till the van arrives in the flesh and go though the sample books.
Has anyone Unwrapped their California? , how long was the wrap on for and was there any damage, I know you apply a gentle heat to remove

As it’s her van, we are thinking about wrapping the bottom half of Ascot grey in a light blue, I’m fairly good with colour combinations, but have to wait till the van arrives in the flesh and go though the sample books.
Has anyone Unwrapped their California? , how long was the wrap on for and was there any damage, I know you apply a gentle heat to remove
Like the sound of light grey/light blue

Like the sound of light grey/light blue

35632008-1270-4C87-BBF0-D5F557F6FE7E.jpeg

Any thoughts on what colour would
look good on the bottom half of an Ascot Grey Cali?
Indium grey? Starlight Blue?
Most (all?) wrapped vans I’ve seen have a white or silver top...
I’m thinking of ordering a ascot gray and half wrapping bottom indium but have not seen any pics

Thinking of doing a Cotton Wool wrap to mine for all the use it's getting.
The UK is your lobster, at the moment.

Back