Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

100 Cali's Now Booked In !

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could've made it. By the way why don't those calis in the pic have a front window in the roof ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because both of them are Beach and maybe the 3th window is a option on a Beach?

Now you maybe scratching the head ....how do you seperate a Beach from a Ocean from that picture.....:D
Let me know ....

Last edited:
Now you maybe scratching the head ....how do you seperate a Beach from a Ocean from that picture.....:D
Let me know ....
Is it the difference in the roof struts (manual on Beach v power hydraulic on Ocean), the price tag in the leftmost - a Beach, plus that you can see through the windows to the wall/flags behind (ie no wardrobe) in the Beaches (Leftmost and centre) which you can't in the rightmost California which is the Ocean?

Becose both of them are Beach and maybe the 3th window is a option on a Beach?

Let me know ....

Because I was there!

Becose both of them are Beach and maybe the 3th window is a option on a Beach?

Let me know ....

The Beach has a gas strut at the front whereas the Ocean has all the ironmongery to lift the roof instead.

A very enjoyable day made even better by great weather and some good bargains. There were so many Californias in Bolsover that it wasn't a surprise to park next to one at Bolsover Castle.
P1050175.JPG
For those of us who stayed at the Tall Trees campsite, about 9 miles away, we had an evening to a Microbrewery about 10 minutes from the camping field on Saturday night. A superb venue and they look forward to seeing us again after the next Open Day at the shop.
Many thanks to Nick, Martin and CaliKev plus all the others at the shop for all their efforts in arranging it.

Simon & Helen

That’s good to hear thanks Simon :thumb